Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• This league has statistics to see the best players in each position?

• Standings after 10 rounds

1. Developres Rzeszów 32 points+

2. Budowlani Łódź 20

3. Radomka 18**

4. ŁKS Łódź 16*

5. BKS Bielsko-Biała 14*

6. MKS Kalisz 13**

7. Legionovia 11*

8. Chemik Police 11***

9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 8**

10. Joker Świecie 7**

11. #VolleyWrocław 5*

12. PTPS Piła 4

+ one game more

* one game less

** two games less

*** three games less

Schedule for next week:
    25 Nov, #VolleyWrocław - PTPS Piła 17:30 TV

27 Nov, MKS Kalisz - Radomka 17:30 TV

29 Nov, Pałac Bydgoszcz - Legionovia 17:00 Ipla [Free]

30 Nov, #VolleyWrocław - Budowlani Łódź 17:30 TV

30 Nov, BKS Bielsko Biała - Joker Świecie 20:30 TV

• Do any of the teams upload highlights on their official youtube channels?

• I don't think they are allowed to upload highlights because Polsat Sport and Ipla have the exclusive broadcast rights to the games.

• Today in 7 strefa (Polsat magazine) president of Chemik Police Paweł Frankowski is supposed to say that they are finalising a deal with outside hitter (menager Jakub Dolata helped them so maybe it will be someone from brasil?)

• MKS Kalisz - Radomka Radom 1:3 (-21, 24, -22, -16)

MVP: Julia Twardowska

Gałkowska 17, Szperlak 13, Damaske 10 /// Honorio 19, Johnson 18, Twardowska 16

Kalisz’s libero Justyna Łysiak plays so good this season, I think right now only Stenzel is better than her :rose:

• Today in 7 strefa (Polsat magazine) president of Chemik Police Paweł Frankowski is supposed to say that they are finalising a deal with outside hitter (menager Jakub Dolata helped them so maybe it will be someone from brasil?)

I dont remember any strong OH without club. A defensive OH that didnt sign for a club yet and i can remember right now is Samara who already played for Volero and Alba Blaj...

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - DPD Legionowo 1:3 (-12, -15, 21, -20)

MVP: Olivia Różański

Dascalu 11, Żurowska 11, Mucha 10 /// Rivero 20, Różański 18, Stafford 10

Oliveira Souza 5/24 :gone::gone::gone:

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - DPD Legionowo 1:3 (-12, -15, 21, -20)

Another bad game by Jagła. I hope she won't be called to NT in this shape. I don't see she's able to cover Stysiak in reception or help Łukasik.

• Piła again has big problem with salaries. Definitely it’s time for them to be relegated to second division. :wavy:

After Kucharska now Kubacka and Skrzypkowska may leave. If it’s true also Bartkowska has offer to be back to San Pajda in second division.
    I’ve heard that young setter Aleksandra Szymczak may join the team, but it will be very hard for them to even finish this season with juniors players.

• Poor Slonecka :( IMO she is Wrocław’s best OH. That injury looked serious.

Murek >>> Słonecka imo :win:

I think we can expect now Natalia Skrzypkowska in Wrocław, she will leave Piła for sure and they will need another OH ’cause Słonecka’s injury looks very serious :(