Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• ŁKS Łódź - Enea Piła 3:0 (14, 14, 16)

MVP: Ana Kalandadze

Kalandadze 14, Zaroślińska 12, Lazović 8 /// Bartkowska 10, Wystel 6

————————————-
    BKS Bielsko-Biała - Joker Świecie 3:0 (19, 26, 22)

MVP: Ola Kazała

Kossanyiova 16, Orvosova 13, Świrad 11, Kazała 11 /// Kukulska 14, Jurczyk 13, Marcyniuk 7

• Standings after 11 rounds:

1. Developres Rzeszów 32 points

2. Budowlani Łódź 22

3. Radomka 21**

4. ŁKS Łódź 19*

5. BKS Bielsko-Biała 17*

6. Legionovia 14*

7. MKS Kalisz 13**

8. Chemik Police 11****

9. #VolleyWrocław 9

10. Pałac Bydgoszcz 8**

11. Joker Świecie 7**

12. PTPS Piła 4+

+ one game more

* one game less

** two games less

**** four games less

Schedule for next week:

2 Dec, Joker Świecie - Chemik Police 17:00 Ipla [Free]

3 Dec, Budowlani Łódź - MKS Kalisz 17:00

3 Dec, Radomka - ŁKS Łódź 17:30, Ipla [Free]

3 Dec, PTPS Piła - Legionovia 18:00

5 Dec, Chemik Police - Legionovia 20:30, TV

6 Dec, Pałac Bydgoszcz - Radomka 17:30, TV

6 Dec, BKS Bielsko Biała - ŁKS Łódź 20:30 TV

7 Dec, Joker Świecie - Budowlani Łódź 17:30 TV

• what happened to Paula?

• something with here knee. Looks like serious injury. You can find it here if you want https://www.polsatsport.pl/wia…eo/?ref=slider_dyscyplina

thanks but the site doesnt work :what:

• today I only watched a little from Bielsko-Joker and is it only my opinion that Dorota is really horrible in commentating? :what:

• today I only watched a little from Bielsko-Joker and is it only my opinion that Dorota is really horrible in commentating? :what:

IMO she is not that bad however she kept calling Joanna Sikorska ,,Ola” :lol: She is very calm and doesn’t show many emotions but I am fine with it. There are worse commentators than her for sure.

• well it was not only her, she also said Natalia Kukulska and something more but this somehow doesnt surprise me when she was not able to remember names of her teammates in NT (Bednarek) :rolll:

• well it was not only her, she also said Natalia Kukulska and something more but this somehow doesnt surprise me when she was not able to remember names of her teammates in NT (Bednarek) :rolll:

When you hear "Kukulska" you think "Natalia", it's simple :rolll:

I always thought Dorota is the worst female commentator but yesterday I listened to her carefully and she had really substantive comments. So she grew up in my eyes, a bit :)

But I really like Joanna Mirek. And Sadurek is always well prepared for commenting. She should work as coach from the beginning of her carreer, skipping NT at all:S

• IMO, Dorota is bad at commenting.

She makes many mistakes, not only in names like: Ola Sikorska, Natalia Kukulska, Oliwia Urbańska, Paula Brzóska, Andrea Orvosova, but also she sometimes doesn't know what just happend. Świrad made error and Dorota said it was super spike and another point for her :D In one moment she was saying about technical time-out :D

I hope she can improve her commenting skills like Joanna Kaczor. Kaczor made a huge progres. I remember when she started last year and commented some italian games from men league. That was horrible. But now, she's pretty good at commenting.

• Kasia Połeć was injured during yesterday's training. According to game's commentator, it might be something serious. Looks like Chemik lost another player for longer period of time.