Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Did you guys heard rumours about Barbara Zakościelna (last season in Belgium) and Marta Martejko (Legionowo) to join Chemik? In my opinion it would be two very bad transfers. I don’t see Chemik even in top3,

As for now, I know Samara will join them.

• That’s a very good move 8) A lot of brazilians in our league in this year.
    But Police will hire another receiver and middle if I am not wrong? I am very curious who could it be...

• Volley Wrocław is such a mess. 😫 They always had horrible coaches (Solarewicz, Błaszczyk) and Kurczyński is also one. Zero charisma, zero clue on what to do. Please fire him, please! 🙏🏼

• I would change the whole management to be honest. They waste money for overrated players.

• DPD Legionovia Legionowo 3 : 0 #Volley Wrocław

( 25-15, 25-23, 28-26 )

MVP - Julie Oliveira Souza :thumbup:

Oliveira Souza 17, Różański 13, Rivero Marin 12, Jasek 11, Witkowska 9, Murek 7

Wrocław can’t think of winning matches with attack like this. Today they had 24%...

• I would change the whole management to be honest. They waste money for overrated players.

True. I mean I like the idea of having young players, also the idea of working with players and coaches from Lower Silesia, but who is the last good player they developed coming from this region? Barańska? Kaczor? And it seems like they are not really watching the market. The last time I was really pleasured by their game was under Aleksandersen...

I’m just sorry for Witkowska and Fedorek, because they are slaying. But I’d sent Bączyńska, Jasek and Rapacz to the moon 3rd division.

• Energa MKS Kalisz 3 : 0 BKS Bostik Bielsko Biała

( 25-22, 25-17, 32-20 )

MVP - Zuzanna Szperlak :cup:

Szperlak 17, Gałkowska 16, Gromadowska 12, Kazała 14, Orvosova 12, Szlagowska 11

Very good match by Kalisz, Szperlak is great, she has the best reception and still is the best scorer. Also I think Gromadowska is a nice addition to the team.

• Standings after 13 rounds

1. Developres Rzeszów 32 points**

2. Budowlani Łódź 28

3. Radomka 26*

4. ŁKS Łódź 26

5. BKS Bielsko-Biała 22

6. Legionovia 20+

7. MKS Kalisz 19*

8. Chemik Police 18***

9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 11**

10. #VolleyWrocław 9

11. Joker Świecie 7*

12. PTPS Piła 4+

+ one game more

* one game less

** two games less

*** three games less

Schedule for next week:

16 Nov, Chemik - Budowlani, 20:30, TV, SuperCup

17 Nov, Radomka - Joker Świecie, 17:30, TV

18 Nov, Pałac Bydgoszcz - BKS Bielsko Biała 17:30, TV

20 Nov, Budowlani Łódź - Legionovia, 17:30, Ipla [Free]

21 Nov, Joker Świecie - Developres, 17:00 (May be postponed due to Covid)

21 Nov, #VolleyWrocław- Radomka, 17:30, TV
    21 Nov, MKS Kalisz - ŁKS Łódź, 20:30, TV

22 Nov, Pałac Bydgoszcz - Chemik Police, 20:30, TV

23 Nov, MKS Kalisz - Developres, 16:30

• I’m just sorry for Witkowska and Fedorek, because they are slaying. But I’d sent Bączyńska, Jasek and Rapacz to the moon 3rd division.

They have good middle formation. Also Gancarz isn't bad middle.

But I don't understant their idea for other postions. They were looking for all-around players, so they hired Jasek who can play anywhere or Bączyńska, but their level is in the middle of second division.

I also don't know why they hired Szady and Wołodko. Szady had two bad seasons in Kalisz. They didn't want her and Wrocław announced Ada like great transfer. The same case with Wołodko. She was backup player in second division. Why didn't they hire Makarowska who's slaying in Uni Opole?

• The MB‘s of Budowlani Łódź are so bad. Nowicka gives herself more sets than both of them. They should’ve signed those from Wrocław. :lol:

• what a spike from Grajber :what:

• Baijens >>> Kąkolewska

Indy plays very well tonight! Samara also makes good impression, I am very exited to see her in our league :rose:

• probably her first spike like that :lol:

• Supercup of polish volleyball league

Chemik Police - Budowlani Łódź 1:3

(25-21, 19-25, 23-25, 22-25)

MVP: Veronica Jones-Perry :super:

• I really liked this game.
    Budowlani have great wings which keeps reception at very good level and they will fight for the medals at this season.
    Brakocevic is not enough if you have such gap as Grajber.
    Nice debut from Samara.

• And Łódź won, that’s funny considering they shouldn’t even play this match. Jones-Perry is really on fire! I like this team, they are the polish version of Yesilyurt to me. Young talented players showing some really fun volleyball. I just don’t like the middles...

• Baijens >>> Kąkolewska

Indy plays very well tonight! Samara also makes good impression, I am very exited to see her in our league :rose:

I agree! Everytime she comes on court, she plays decent. She is faster in block and way more explosive in attack than Kakolewska! She deserves more time on court:)