Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• ŁKS Łódź 3 : 0 MKS Kalisz

( 25-12, 25-14, 25-19 )

MVP - Katarzyna Zaroślińska Król :thumbup:

Zaroślińska 22, Wójcik 13, Lazovic 11, Gałkowska 10, Szperlak 4, Gromadowska 4

Suprisingly bad performance by Kalisz since they won their 2 last matches. The reception was terrible, Łódź played good, some nice actions by the Bongaerts - Zaroślińska duo.

• Finally Bongaerts was able to show what she's capable of, because the reception and defense of LKS Lodz was good today:rose:

• Saying that it was bad game by Kalisz is like saying nothing :teach: That was the worst game of Polish female volleyball I ever seen.

As I remember, after 2 sets Kalisz had 1% efficiency in attack...:white: this is drama.

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Chemik Police 2:3

MVP: Jovana Brakocević

Bidias 22, Żurowska 20, Ziółkowska 11 /// Brakocević 22, Baijens 20, Łukasik 14

• Developres lost their first match this season, they just came back after quarantine. Nice surprise by Kalisz, considering How bad the played against ŁKS. Szczurowska should play more, she is better than Gałkowska.

MKS Kalisz - Developres Rzeszów 3:1 (25:21, 25:27, 25:22, 25:20)

Kalisz: Szczurowska 16, Gromadowska 15, Centka 14

Rzeszów: Blagojevic 20, Rasinska 16, Efimienko 8

MVP: Weronika Centka

• Standings after 14 rounds:

1. Developres Rzeszów 32 pts**

2. Radomka 31

3. Budowlani Łódź 31

4. ŁKS Łódź 29

5. BKS Bielsko-Biała 25

6. MKS Kalisz 22

7. Legionovia 20+

8. Chemik Police 20***

9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 12*

10. #VolleyWrocław 10

11. Joker Świecie 7

12. PTPS Piła 4

* one game less due to Covid

** two games less due to Covid

*** three games less due to Covid

+ one game more

Schedule for next 2 weeks:

29 Dec, Chemik Police - MKS Kalisz, 20:30, TV

30 Dec, PTPS Piła - Pałac Bydgoszcz, 17:00

6 Jan, Joker Świecie - Developres Rzeszów, 20:30, TV

8 Jan, Radomka - Budowlani Łódź, 17:30, TV

8 Jan, BKS Bielsko Biała - Chemik Police, 20:30, TV

11 Jan, Pałac Bydgoszcz - ŁKS Łódź, 17:30, TV

11 Jan, PTPS Piła- #VolleyWrocław, 20:30, TV

MKS Kalisz - Joker Świecie - TBA

• Wojciech Kurczyński will be a new coach of Joker Świecie. To my way of thinking, it’s a very stupid decision :down: He was fired from Wrocław, when he had no idea what to do with really solid roster and now he needs to handle with weaker players. No chances.

• Wojciech Kurczyński will be a new coach of Joker Świecie. To my way of thinking, it’s a very stupid decision :down: He was fired from Wrocław, when he had no idea what to do with really solid roster and now he needs to handle with weaker players. No chances.

:aww:

Wojtowicz is much better. Stupid move.

• Wasilewska playing as outside hitter next to Grajber. They need to find some oustide hitters ASAP before more players will get injured:white:

https://www.facebook.com/7TopV….0/videos/459234621741099

• She probably will play better as OH than Baijens.

Anyway, they need OH ASAP.

Btw, Kąkolewska playing slide attacks :D

• Only good thing about all these injuries is that Baijens finally gets the time on court she deserves:)

I love the attitude from Brakocevic towards Baijens! She is positive and seems to tutore her in a good way:heart:

• Kakloewska has better slide attack than from the middle

• probably because of the approach? from the middle she is completely without dynamic, in the slide you cant attack this slow way she is used

• There are rumors that coach Adam Grabowski will soon leave PTPS Piła.

He might join Stal Mielec (second division) to replace Agnieszka Rabka.