Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• It's confirmed. Coach Grabowski left PTPS Piła and Damian Zemło (assistant coach) has been promoted to head coach.

• Something about players who disappered from Tauron Liga.

American OH Hillary Reynolds plays for MUKS Sari Żory (5th division), Karolina Piśla for ASPS Panki (4th division) and Ewa Kwiatkowska for Aleksandrów Łódzki (3rd division).

https://siatka.org/pokaz/znane-siatkarki-nizszych-ligach/

• Is there any good player left in greek league who could join Chemik? So sad Klaric won’t play there. I don’t think they will find anyone better...

Yasemeen Bedart-Ghani is someone who comes to mind

• Joker Świecie - Developres Rzeszów 2:3 (-19, -21, 18, 19, -9)

MVP: Kiera Van Ryk :rose:

Sikorska 23, Skrzypkowska 15, Brzoska 12 ///

Van Ryk 21, Blagojević 14, Stencel 11

• Radomka Radom - Budowlani Łódź 3:1

MVP: Andressa Picussa

Honorio 19, Johnson 17, Picussa 16 /// Jones-Perry 38, Fedusio 13, Lisiak 9

Ronnie Jones-Perry is crazy, she equaled previous record of Brakocević (also 38 points) :super:

Górecka had really bad day, Damaske didn’t change anything. They could have won but without second OH it was impossible.

• Radomka Radom - Budowlani Łódź 3:1

MVP: Andressa Picussa

Honorio 19, Johnson 17, Picussa 16 /// Jones-Perry 38, Fedusio 13, Lisiak 9

Ronnie Jones-Perry is crazy, she equaled previous record of Brakocević (also 38 points) :super:

Górecka had really bad day, Damaske didn’t change anything. They could have won but without second OH it was impossible.

what is the position of Jones-Perry, OH or Opp?

• what is the position of Jones-Perry, OH or Opp?

She plays as an OPP. Górecka-Fedusio are their starting OHs.

• I am happy for Andressa. She’s a good player and I knew she could deliver more as she did it today.

I hope that she will keep it up, Radomka needs strong MBs performances if they want to grab a medal this year. This season we have 5 teams with similar chances to end up on podium. Also there are 3 teams (Bielsko, Legionowo and Kalisz) which can bring some surprising results. Can’t wait for the Polish Cup finals and playoffs. :super:

• Wasilewska and Grajber once again as starting OHs :lol:

Also, Kubacka in starting-six from begining. Looks like Kąkolewska has small injury.

• Chemik started with Wasilewska-Grajber as OHs and Baijens-Kubacka as MBs. Are Kakolewska and Lukasik also injured? Kubacka joined them this week.

• I am happy for Andressa. She’s a good player and I knew she could deliver more as she did it today.

Skorupa is a setter who loves playing with middles and when she notices that they are scoring - she gives them more balls. Today Andressa was great so she got 20 sets. If she keeps this efficiency - I am sure she will be scoring at least 10 points a match. And she didn’t make many service errors today :love: