Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• What happened to Alexandra Dascalu? I can't find nothing on the internet. Is she injured? Badly or what?

• What happened to Alexandra Dascalu? I can't find nothing on the internet. Is she injured? Badly or what?

Yes, she is injured. I don't think it's anything serious but she didn't play the last 2 games.

• Yeah, I saw after my comment that she has something with the stomach muscles. So maybe she won't play today. It would be a huge advantage for ŁKS

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - ŁKS Łódź 0:3

MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska

Bidias 16, Ziółkowska 10, Dascalu 9 /// Zaroślińska 16, Wójcik 14, Ninković 9
    ————————————

PTPS Piła - #Volley Wrocław 0:3

MVP: Kamila Witkowska

Gawlak 7, Wystel 7, Ponikowska 7 /// Witkowska 15, Jasek 12, Bączyńska 11

• Murek totally killed her career and development tbh. She had offers from better clubs, but decided to stay in Wroclaw for so long.

I can not predict who will be the TOP 3 this year, it'is really tight. I think Chemik will be a champion once again. They just need a bit of luck, less injuries and COVID breaks to stabilize their game. I am curious about CL, they are now with Stranzali, it will be more difficult for opponents.

• Strantzali will debut today in match against Rzeszów :cheesy: I hope that she will play well. Chemik will start with Baijens. Looks like Kakolewska still has some problems.

• Strantzali started that match more than well :super:

• Great comeback from Chemik Police! Kowalewska is the perfect setter for Strantzali^^:thumbup:

• Polish Cup 1/8 finals will be played on Jan 20th. DOL will take place on Friday.

Teams that will participate

Developres Rzeszów [1]

Radomka Radom [2]

Budowlani Łódź [3]

ŁKS Łódź [4]

Bielsko Biała

Chemik Police

Legionovia

MKS Kalisz

Pałac Bydgoszcz

#VolleyWrocław

Joker Świecie

PTPS Piła

Stal Mielec [q]

Płomień Sosnowiec [q]

NOSIR Nowy Dwór [q]

San Pajda Jarosław [q]

League standings after 15 rounds

1. Developres Rzeszów 35* points

2. Radomka 34

3. ŁKS Łódź 32

4. Budowlani Łódź 31

5. Chemik Police 27*

6. BKS Bielsko Biała 26

7. MKS Kalisz 23+

8. Legionovia 20

9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 15

10. #VolleyWrocław 13

11. Joker Świecie 10

12. PTPS Piła 4 +

* one game less

+ one game more

Schedule for next week:

Jan 15, Developres Rzeszów - Radomka, 17:30, TV

Jan 15, #VolleyWrocław - BKS Bielsko Biała, 20:30, TV

Jan 16, Chemik Police - ŁKS Łódź, 20:30, TV

Jan 18, Pałac Bydgoszcz - MKS Kalisz, 17:30, TV

Jan 18, Joker Świecie - Legionovia, 20:30, TV

• Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów 3:2

MVP: Olga Strantzali :flower:

Brakocević 26, Strantzali 18, Grajber 13 /// Van Ryk 22, Blagojević 15, Lazić 11

With Olga Chemik can fight for the championship. I don’t like Rzeszów’s game, Kaczmar plays too rarely with the middles.

• Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów 3:2

MVP: Olga Strantzali :flower:

Brakocević 26, Strantzali 18, Grajber 13 /// Van Ryk 22, Blagojević 15, Lazić 11

With Olga Chemik can fight for the championship. I don’t like Rzeszów’s game, Kaczmar plays too rarely with the middles.

No, they can't. Not with that setter. She can't see what's going on. I love Stranzali. She os a really beast. But Kowalewska is really bad. 99% of balls is going to Brakocevic. After 5 sets block is not fast like on the first sets. And Kowalewska playing to Brakocevic one ball, two, three, four. Kakolewska just jumping like crazy with a clear net! Stranzali with a clear net! And Kowalewska set last 4 balls to Brakocevic when she had 2 or 3 players on front of her. They need better setter for championship.

BTW. Radomka playing with Developres jest week. It will be a huge and important game. For me Rzeszów is not playing so good like they played at the begining. Hope Radomka will fight for 3 points.

• I'm 99% sure she will stay in Rzeszów.

Jelena even bought an apartment in this city recently.

• Radomka :aww: from 20:19 to 21:25. They stopped playing at the end of set.

In 2nd RAdomka from 19:23 to 24:23 but finally lost.

In Radomka pressure is so high, Twardowska looks like she would cry in a second. Pressure maker is Skorupa, but i don;t blame her. Maybe Twardowska will learn how to play for high goals.