Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Radomka will soon anounce a new player, it may be Samara Rodrigues. They need solid second OH to fight for a medal so it’s a very good move :heart:

It is Samara, oficially

https://siatka.org/pokaz/samar…awodniczka-radomki-radom/

• I guess that TauronLiga is getting more and more interesting for Brazilian fans :win:

• No idea, how it's possible. It's really weird case, to be honest.

Samara played quite good during SuperCup and I don't think Chemik would give up on her so easily without any reaon.

• The only scenario I can think about is that Chemik prioritized Strantzali and let Samara go citing health problems when perhaps it was just a minor injury? I'm not accusing them of anything, just trying to think of a reasonable answer. lol

ETA: guess mdacs beat me to it and said the same thing in another thread

• Tomorrow the 1/8 Cup game between Chemik and Legionovia will be streamed on Ipla. Kasia Gajgał - Anioł will comment it.

Can't wait to see Legionovia beating Chemik :D

• Here is what Łukasz Kruk from Radomka said about Samara's transfer:

After the contract with Chemik was terminated, Samara was stuck in Poland due to the Covid situation. Samara took advantage of our Brazilian players and stayed in Radom. She had a plan to go back to Italy and look for a club there, but she stayed with us and fell into the team for training. She made a very good impression and her form indicates that Samara can be useful in the team. There are more and more games ahead of us: the Polish Cup, the play-off phase is approaching, so every player, playing at this level can be useful to us. Anticipating the questions about the health of Samara, I will only add that we are aware of everything. If anything happenes, we have appropriate provisions in the contract, securing us. As for now, Samara is very good during training sessions and there are no visible health problems

• Tomorrow the 1/8 Cup game between Chemik and Legionovia will be streamed on Ipla. Kasia Gajgał - Anioł will comment it.

The game between Sosnowiec and Developres will also be sstreamed on Ipla.

• Outstanding match by Górecka against Bielsko-Biała. She made 25 points, attacked with 57% and received 66 balls with only 2 mistakes! I don't remember if anyone received more than that. Good Job Zuzanna!

Congratulations to Veronica Jones-Perry who made 34 points with more than 50% in attack!

• BKS Bielsko-Biała - Budowlani Łódź 2:3

MVP: Veronica Jones-Perry :super:

Orvosova 22, Kazała 16, Janiuk 14 /// Jones-Perry 34, Górecka 25, Fedusio 13

• What's happening with the Developres team? Seems like it has something to do with Blagojevic? Some players are posting on their IG (Veljkovic/Stysiak) about it but I don't understand.

Maybe it's nothing but i'm just curious about what they mean with it

They are using hashtags like #weareteam and #support. Also on the teams IG

• She was fined because she make a simple complaint on a social network about the federation not delaying a match or something like that.

• What's happening with the Developres team? Seems like it has something to do with Blagojevic? Some players are posting on their IG (Veljkovic/Stysiak) about it but I don't understand.

Maybe it's nothing but i'm just curious about what they mean with it

They are using hashtags like #weareteam and #support. Also on the teams IG

She was fined and suspended for one game because she wrote a post on Twitter about ligue association that they found it offensive.
    She wrote that they pooped Developres because they were supposed to play SuperCup with Chemik but due to coronavirus in Rzeszów they didn’t change the date of the game just let Budowlani Łódź to replace them. It was very loud about it few weeks ago, but decision about punishment for Blago was given this week.

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Joker Świecie 3:1

MVP: Ewelina Żurowska

Żurowska 23, Bidias 20, Hawryła 14 /// Sikorska 22, Skrzypkowska 13, Brzoska 13

-------------------------

ŁKS Łodź - #Volley Wrocław 3:0

MVP: Katarina Lazović

Lazović 13, Zaroślińska 11, Wójcik 8 /// Fedorek 7, Bączyńska 6

Radomka Radom - DPD Legionovia 3:1

MVP: Janisa Johnson

Johnson 24, Honorio 21, Łukasik 9 /// Oliveira Souza 15, Różański 10, Stafford 10

MKS Kalisz - Chemik Police 2:3

MVP: Jovana Brakocević

Gałkowska 20, Szperlak 16, Gromadowska 12 /// Brakocević 29, Strantzali 14, Baijens 13

Tomorrow there will be very interesting game between Rzeszów and Budowlani Łódź :super:

• hi

If someone can help me

In this video there are a rally between chemik and another team

I would like to know what team is it and who is the opposite

Thanks

• MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza and Kasia Konieczna. ;-)

• Owl is right. It's Katarzyna Konieczna. She retired 2 years ago. During her career she played for Dąbrowa Górnicza, Trefl Sopot, Impel Wrocław and BKS Bielsko-Biała.

Dąbrowa Górnicza was one of the best teams in the league 5-10 years ago. They were relegated in 2018. Now, team from Dąbrowa plays in third division.