Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Good game by Bongaerts:heart: Deserved MVP! But haters gonna hate:whistle: Hope she leaves LKS Lodz after this season, she deserves better IMO.

Also happy Pacak finally starts over Ninkovic, because she adds way more!

• Good game by Bongaerts:heart: Deserved MVP! But haters gonna hate:whistle: Hope she leaves LKS Lodz after this season, she deserves better IMO.

Also happy Pacak finally starts over Ninkovic, because she adds way more!

Yes, she did play well against Radomka. Deserved MVP, but I am curious what do you mean by saying 'haters gonna hate', cause it is not hate, it is description of her skills and it is not only about our opinion here, even our ex players and experts commenting matches say that everyone expected more from her. Simply as that. I get that everyone has their own faves, but at this point no one is hating Bongarets. We just expected more, because she's really hyped here. I recommend you watch some previous games and see how low she's setting to MBs, today her sets were good that's why players like Alagierska had 70% in attack. No hate at all😊

• Yes, she did play well against Radomka. Deserved MVP, but I am curious what do you mean by saying 'haters gonna hate', cause it is not hate, it is description of her skills and it is not only about our opinion here, even our ex players and experts commenting matches say that everyone expected more from her. Simply as that. I get that everyone has their own faves, but at this point no one is hating Bongarets. We just expected more, because she's really hyped here. I recommend you watch some previous games and see how low she's setting to MBs, today her sets were good that's why players like Alagierska had 70% in attack. No hate at all😊

Indeed Bongaerts is one of my favourite players, so I will defend her☺ I've almost watched all matches from LKS Lodz, so I don't have to watch the matches back to see how she performs. Even I can see she doesn't have her best season:( Technical she isn't the best setter, so sometimes it makes her look messy when she gives a bad set on a perfect pass/ free ball. She defenitly should work on that to become a better and more relaiable setter, but I believe LKS Lodz isn't the right place for her to do that.

I see the bad performance of the whole team as a result of her poor performance this season. Unlike most who seems to blame Bongaerts for the bad performance of the team, so that's what I meant with "haters gonna hate".

Reception is really bad so far this season, which doesn't make things easier for a setter. Especially for a setter like Bongaerts, who is better in system and likes to run a fast system. For example the semi final of the Polish Cup against Chemik Police. She had to bump set 60% of the times, becaus of the bad reception. Than you can't blame the setter for not involving the middle blockers. I mean, put Kowalewska in LKS Lodz and she wouldn't be able to show the same magic as she does in Chemik Police... On top of that, the middle blockers aren't known for their attacking, but mostly for their good blocking. That's why I'm happy Pacak seems to have taken over the starting spot frok Ninkovic, who couldn't score a single ball even on a good set.

I suggest you watch some matches where she played for Schwerin and you can see how good she can involve her middle blockers when there is decent reception;)

I should have used other words than "haters gonna hate", but I wanted to emphasize that the poor performance is not only her fault:)

For next year I just hope she will transfer to a team like Firenze, so she can develop furter and become a better setter!

• Bongaerst is not a top setter yet who ,,DESERVES BETTER” :D you have to prove yourself to advance to a better team, you have to earn that spot. Why would she deserve to play in a better team when ŁKS is underperforming and its not like everyone is awful and she is great :what: you are saying that she has bad reception but last year they played with the exact same trio of Wójcik, Lazovic and Strasz and their game looked way better, the middles were being used in a right way. Actually since 2018 Alagierska was shining in LSK and was constantly one of the best middles. This season she is unnoticeable and IMO mostly because of the trashy sets she gets. Something is wrong when there is one game left till the end of the regular season and she still hasn’t found the connection with her middles

• 21st round

ŁKS Łódź - Radomka Radom 3:0

MVP: Britt Bongaerts

Zaroślińska 15, Wójcik 12, Alagierska 12 /// Johnson 12, Twardowska 8, Honorio 7
    ——————————-

#VolleyWrocław - Developres Rzeszów 2:3

MVP: Aleksandra Rasińska

Rapacz 18, Witkowska 15, Bączyńska 14 /// Rasińska 23, Van Ryk 15, Stencel 14

——————————-

BKS Bielsko-Biała - PTPS Piła 3:1

MVP: Kinga Drabek

Orvosova 27, Szlagowska 19, Świrad 14 /// Łyszkiewicz 15, Gawlak 13, Wystel 12

——————————-

Chemik Police - Budowlani Łódź 3:0

MVP: Indy Baijens

Strantzali 14, Brakocević 13, Baijens 11 /// Jones-Perry 16, Fedusio 9

Budowlani played tonight without Górecka :(

• Bongaerst is not a top setter yet who ,,DESERVES BETTER” :D you have to prove yourself to advance to a better team, you have to earn that spot. Why would she deserve to play in a better team when ŁKS is underperforming and its not like everyone is awful and she is great :what: you are saying that she has bad reception but last year they played with the exact same trio of Wójcik, Lazovic and Strasz and their game looked way better, the middles were being used in a right way. Actually since 2018 Alagierska was shining in LSK and was constantly one of the best middles. This season she is unnoticeable and IMO mostly because of the trashy sets she gets. Something is wrong when there is one game left till the end of the regular season and she still hasn’t found the connection with her middles

Well, we clearly disagree and see it from another point of view. It doesn't mind, because everyone has his own opinion:)

It's best if she leaves after this season, because it's obviously not a good fit!

• League management changed the rules of play-off phase.

All the games (quarterfinals; semifinals and for 1-2, 3-4 place) will be played in 'best of 3' format.

• well, I think that Bongaerts will leave after this season, it reminds me the situation from last year with Mori...she is not bad setter, but also had a lot of matches, were she was playing rather mediocre...the connection with MB´s - I think that she has the best connection with Ninkovic, but yes in the last matches she was bad, its good that Pacak is now playing but I still think that Ninkovic in form is class better than Alagierska/Pacak.

• Last games of regular season:

Mar 6, Joker Świecie - BKS Bielsko Biała, 18:00, Ipla [Free]

Mar 6, PTPS Piła - ŁKS Łódź, 18:00

Mar 6, Legionovia - Pałac Bydgoszcz, 18:00, Ipla [Free]

Mar 7, Radomka - MKS Kalisz, 18:00, Ipla [Free]

Mar 8, Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police, 17:30, TV

Mar 9, Budowlani Łódź - #VolleyWrocław, 17:00, Ipla [Free]

Mar 11, Chemik Police - Joker Świecie, 18:00

Schedule for Play-Offs

1 - 8 (best of 3)

1st game: Mar 13

2nd game: Mar 17

3rd game: Mar 20

1 - 4 (best of 3)

1st game: Mar 24

2nd game: Mar 27

3rd game: Mar 31

Finals (best of 5)

1st game: Apr 10

2nd game: Apr 14

3rd game: Apr 17

4th game: Apr 21

5th game: Apr 24

• Legionovia won 3 set against Palac 46:44 :white: it´s a record for LSK?

• Legionovia won 3 set against Palac 46:44 :white: it´s a record for LSK?

I think so. I don't remember a set in polish women league with one team scoring over 40 points.

• I tried to find somewhere the records but didnt find..but I also dont remember such a long set

• Aleksandra Crnčević (OH - SRB) sign with Radomka Radom (POL) for the rest of the season.

• I also saw the new, but there is no official confirmation from polish side.

Basically, the transfer window is closed since February. Teams are allowe to make only medical transfers for players from starting-six.

That would mean someone is out from Radomka for the rest of season.

• I also saw the new, but there is no official confirmation from polish side.

Basically, the transfer window is closed since February. Teams are allowe to make only medical transfers for players from starting-six.

That would mean someone is out from Radomka for the rest of season.

TBH i don't know, but she said that after her current club Partizan beat in 1/4 final of Serbian Superleague play off. She said that she is sorry because she won't be with her teammates in semi final, but she received an offer from polish club Radomka which she couldn't reject.

• oh thats really bad news, Janisa is amazing..with injured Skorupa and without her it will be really difficult for medal..I hope Samara will take her spot