Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Joker Świecie lost one of its main sponsor - Energoremont. Also, Mekro company will probably cut their budget for sposoring.

Looks like the next season won't be easy for Joker. Wojciech Kurczyński will probably stay as their head coach. He builds the team for next season.

• Joker Świecie lost one of its main sponsor - Energoremont. Also, Mekro company will probably cut their budget for sposoring.

Looks like the next season won't be easy for Joker. Wojciech Kurczyński will probably stay as their head coach. He builds the team for next season.

The worst information is that Wenerska will leave them. I am not surprised cause she was their best player, but it will be hard to replace her. I heard they want Zaborowska from Radomka.

• I guess that a lot of depends whether Radomka will play european cups next year. Radomka would like to participate, so I think they would look for more experience players.

Zaborowska is still young setter. She needs to gain a lot of experience. Paulina is from Radom so I assume she would like to stay there.

By the way, Poland will get 2 spots in CL and 1 spot in Challenge Cup. Unfortunately, no spots in CEV Cup.

• Semifinals Schedule (best of 3)

Mar 29, Developres - ŁKS, 17:30, TV

Apr 2, ŁKS - Developres, 17:30, TV

*Apr 6, Developres - ŁKS, 20:30, TV

Mar 28, Radomka - Chemik, 17:30, TV

Apr 1, Chemik - Radomka, 17:30, TV

*Apr 6, Radomka - Chemik, 17:30, TV

5th place games (home and away game)

Mar 29, Budowlani Łódź - Bielsko Biała, 20:30, TV

Apr 1, Bielsko Biała - Budowlani Łódź, 18:00, Ipla [Free]

7th place games (home and away game)

Mar 27, MKS Kalisz - Legionovia, 18:30

Apr 1, Legionovia - MKS Kalisz, 18:00, Ipla [Free]?

• In Budowlani there are another problems with salaries, Nowicka, Górecka, Stenzel and Jones-Perry are all looking for a new club.

I think rumours about Stenzel in Chemik may be true, Jones-Perry may come back to Radomka but as OH, Nowicka-Górecka duo would be great for Rzeszów :heart:

• In Budowlani there are another problems with salaries, Nowicka, Górecka, Stenzel and Jones-Perry are all looking for a new club.

I think rumours about Stenzel in Chemik may be true, Jones-Perry may come back to Radomka but as OH, Nowicka-Górecka duo would be great for Rzeszów :heart:

Górecka yes, Nowicka no. Marta Krajewska is just as good as Nowicka if not better.

I have one question about Nowicka. Does anyone know why she stopped doing the 2nd ball attack? She used to do this so often and I really liked it about her but this season I didn’t see many of her attacks ( I don’t even know if I saw at least 1 ).

• I am not sure if they would like to have two 23 y.o. setters.

Marta Krajewska has valid contract until 2023.

Yeah and both Krajewska and Nowicka are good enough to be considered as NT material, in that case one of them would be on the bench. On the other hand, they have two very young OPP this season so I think they could take a risk ^^

Górecka, Stenzel and Jones - Perry would fit in Chemik Police and Nowicka to ŁKS Łódź/Radomka. I guess, Zuzanna won't have problems with finding a new club, she can easily join to any top team in Poland, but I would not mind to see her back in Italy.

Top teams in Poland should target Różański.

Any info about Wójcik, Alagierska, Pacak, Szlagowska, Łukasik, Kąkolewska, Rasinska, Stencel?

• Any info about Wójcik, Alagierska, Pacak, Szlagowska, Łukasik, Kąkolewska, Rasinska, Stencel?

Stencel -> she has valid contract with Developres

Rasińska - I'm not sure if she had 2 years contract or 1+1, but I'm pretty sure she will stay

Kąkolewska -> will stay in Chemik

Łukasik -> No idea

Szlagowska -> No idea, it will be good for her in my opinion to stay one more year in Bielsko and gain the experience

Pacak -> She's marked as unavailable on her agency's website, I assume she will stay in ŁKS

Alagierka -> No idea

Wójcik -> I would be surprised if she would leave Łódź. I guess she will stay

• Rasińska has 1+1 contract and I am quite sure she will be back to Wrocław. She was not satisfied with the time on the court.

• Definitely it wasn't the best year for her, but in my opinion she developed her technique a lot.

She used just hit the ball hard, now she is able to tip or using more block-out.

I'm not really sure who could potentially replace her in Rzeszów. They would probably need polish opposite as backup.

• Maybe Budowlani Łódź or ŁKS Łódź will be interesting in her?

There is no such an option :( About ŁKS - they will probably have Gałkowska back.

Legionovia wants to hire libero Magda Saad, Jessica Rivero will leave the team and Pałac Bydgoszcz is interested in her.

• it should be on Polsat sport news but there is F1 :what: