Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• it was a nightmare to watch Marlena´s decisions, after defense and all she was doing was setting to Jovana and Developres was there with doubleblock drinking coffee :whistle: Medrzyk´s reception was really bad yesterday, maybe the stats dont show that but most of the balls was received negative and Marlena was only running for the ball..really that was a pity for Chemik that they didnt win that, everything was for them (Van Ryk injured in the 3 set), even Grajber playing good in attack and they couldnt take this advantage

• Any news about Kiera Van Ryk?

She will be in the roster for todays match, but not sure if she will play full time.

• Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów 3:2

MVP: Martyna Łukasik

Brakocevic 26, Jack 16, Łukasik 16, Strantzali 11 /// Van Ryk 20, Blagojević 13, Efimienko 11, Stencel 9

Finally Ferhat got rid of Grajber and let Strantzali to play. Also great sub by Łukasik. Sinead Jack is so powerful, what a pity that she will leave our league ;(

I am really surprised by Rzeszów’s setter Krajewska. Whole season she played very simple and ordinary volleyball and in play-off she gives fantastic balls to the middles. She has a big potential :rose:

• so bad there isn't yt link to watch this

I wanted to see the 1 match and i didn't dind

• good job Police, I watched only the end of 4 set and tb, but it looks like Medrzyk and Grajber were again playing horrible from stats

• yes, I wonder why she went to Tauronliga :lol: she is too good

• As much as I like her a lot, I think she is not on the level of stronger leagues. With the current exchange rate, she is surely getting a lot of money in Poland. She could be a good addition to Praia Clube if they had a better setter and a better second OH:whistle:

• For me she is soo good, that despite her height should be called to Brazilian NT.

Unfortunately two years ago she was called and I think could make a good impact there but she found a heart disease at the time.

• I think that for some not top team in Turkish or Italian league she is completely ok

• yes, I wonder why she went to Tauronliga :lol: she is too good

She was so good at 2019 but g

then her heart condition appeared and she couldn't recovered too good,she was benched by sheilla sometimes

Now she's back in track