Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• She was so good at 2019 but g

then her heart condition appeared and she couldn't recovered too good,she was benched by sheilla sometimes

Now she's back in track

I only knew her by name, never saw her playing before this season

• ŁKS Łódź - Radomka Radom 2:3

MVP: Bruna Honorio :heart:

Zaroślińska 25, Lazović 18, Ninković 14, Alagierska 14 /// Bruna 33, Bjelica 28, Samara 9

2-0 for Radom, they need one more win to get a bronze medal

• She was amazing in Minas in 2018, I miss her serves and the crowd singing: "HONORIO! ACE! ACE!" til this day :')

But I think she was really clever going to Poland... She needed to be part of a team that really rely on her, that needed her to play on her 100% all the time... because one thing that I disliked about her here back then, was that, I don't know, she seemed to be comfortable on not being the star of the team, she used to disappear from the game from time to time and even though that didn't hurt Minas that much, because we were a dream-team that season, it was really annoying to see... But now she's a protagonist and it seems that she's enjoying that new role... So we have a new Bruna Honorio, finally realizing how good she is and how important she can be for a team.. I can't wait to see more from her

• I only knew her by name, never saw her playing before this season

she was amazing in brazil superliga

She was best scorer with pinheiros and with minas she was good in a dream team that went to the final to wch beating vitra at final

• Setter Maja Pelczarska moved from PTPS Piła to Stal Mielec (second division) until the end of season. She replaced injured Aleksandra Stachowicz.

• Anybody see any chances for ŁKS in the third match? For me it's gonna be last match of the series. I am very happy of Radomka's performances. I thought that they will finish at 4th.

I think that ŁKS is mentally broken. Anyway, mentality is their big, big weakness, they can't close sets or matches. But tommorow? In Radom? After lost in almost won match that made 0-2? I think that fact will be in their heads. And they don't have a leader? Someone that will take all the responsibilities when team is struggling. It's not Zaroślinska with weak % in attack. It's not Kalandadze because she is a bench player - but very important factor from the bench! And it's not Lazovic, she can play at 15% in attack and 50% the next day. Also her reception is bad. The only way to win for me is playing by MB as much as they can because MB are better than Radomka's. But I think also that Skorupa + Bruna will not give opportunity to make it 2-2 in few days.

• I think it will be really hard for ŁKS to come back, but never say never.

Probably half of the team will leave ŁKS after this season. I guess they're mentally in different teams or with national team or somewhere else :D

If Skorupa and Bruna will play on their usual level, I think they will win it easily.

• Radomka Radom - ŁKS Łódź 2:3
    MVP:
    Katarzyna Zaroślińska

Honorio 21, J. Łukasik 19, Bjelica 15, Samara 14 /// Zaroślińska 21, Wójcik 13, Kalandadze 12, Ninković 12

Serie: 2-1

Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police 2:3

MVP: Jovana Brakocević

Van Ryk 23, Stencel 17, Blagojević 13, Efimienko 12, Lazić 10 /// Brakocević 18, Kąkolewska 15, Strantzali 13, M.Łukasik 12

Serie: 1-2

• Schedule for next games:

Apr 20, 17:30, ŁKS Łódź - Radomka

Apr 20, 20:30, Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów

Today, second divison ended their regular season.

Team Olimpia Jawor will be relegated to third division. Uni Opole, Stal Mielec, Energetyk Poznań and San Pajda Jarosław qualified to the play-offs. One of them will be promoted to Tauron Liga 2021/22.

• Do u know if there's a link to watch first final

I only found the 2nd and it was amazing

• LKS - Radom 3:0 and tied to 2:2 :cheesy: LKS is playing better and better, Radom is getting worse.it will be hard for them to play on their level from 1 match, Bjelica lost her form completely.. Zaroslinska is playing good and today also good game by Ninkovic, she had a lot of passive blocks and now she is showing her skills

• :lol: ipla is not working for me for months already