Looking for admin(s)

• Please make suggestions for possible new admins, and those who were suggested, please state if you'd accept doing it. Let's collect opinions for a few days and then make decisions, after that I'll try to figure the software out to see how it works technically to appoint admin rights to users.

• Whoever you want, just ban trollvolley. I like everyone else on this forum.

It was just nice without you and beri. The last couple weeks. You only brings drama.

Make your own forum as you said and move.

• Sisko you too. I forgot about so many users here that are great but you can hear them :whistle:

• great thread, it did took a lot of us for you to do this but I'm happy with growth.

José thanks <3 but I'm not interested

I like all names so far from Sisko and José.

I would add sitenoise and Phil to that and Sisko himself. There is lots of possible users I'm sure I'm forgetting half of them right now

• I notice it says Admins, not mods.

So I hope there is a few ppl with some technical skills as well. They could appoint mods later. I would pick those.

Yep, good point. It has to be someone who has experience with administering internet sites, and at least some technological know-how, if it's the admins that are looked for.

• We need clear rules for the forum, not only mods.

And some technical fixes. For example: topics should be opened just by mods, so we can prevent those bots that have been around lately opening financial topics and so on.

About the ban for the trolls. Banned people can come back with new IDs, but there are tools for the admins to check the IPs, so it won't be a problem to keep order by banning them over and over.

I wish the new mods good luck!:flower:

• Yes We need to have rules to stay on topic

To respect other opinions, democracy is real.

To have rights to have different opinion.

Not to attack someone just because they likes different league, teams or players.

• Idk I like starting threads though :D

You should be awarded mod powers again btw after all this. I mean it's only fair, you already are supposed to be one.

• Idk I like starting threads though :D

You should be awarded mod powers again btw after all this. I mean it's only fair, you already are supposed to be one.

Please, no. I hated being a moderator: going around, reading all topics, keeping order, telling people trollvolley not yo go always off topic.

No, thanks.

And some technical fixes. For example: topics should be opened just by mods, so we can prevent those bots that have been around lately opening financial topics and so on.

I think the same. There is a need to establish the rules of the forum.

I know it's sometimes hard to decide whether a sentence is just different opinion or attacking someone and wheather it's a joke or hate but we should make the rules as clear as possible.

Rules should be our first priority!

I like this idea... maybe a mod creates a topic where you could require the creation of a thread for a particular league and if who requires was an active member in previous threads about said league, they could become a certain type of member that are able to create threads in the period that the league is active...Then when the league ends, this "super user" returns to be a normal one, unless they ask again to create the thread for the following season ...

If the system that this forum uses is similar to the Invision Power Board one, I think it's possible to create this kind of thing, but I'm not sure

Although I like the idea of a new admin, I think that whoever is chosen should not automatically become one. They should become a mod first (assuming that a mod on this system has all the power that an admin would have but no access to admin cp, ftp, all these important stuff....). Then after this probationary period, the mod becomes an admin.

Now, if I were to choose only one, I would pick sitenoise. He is super organized and methodical. I think he has a good profile for a staff member. Besides him, I agree with Bogdan's suggestions

• A few people have mentioned me as a possible candidate (thank you to those users) so I will tell you my position:

I would be happy to do it if I was chosen but I have to be clear that I’ve no experience as an admin and my tech skills are decent but nothing special at all. From a software perspective, there are probably many here who would make a better choice than me.