Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• It's funny to think that Thaísa won't have time to do a live now because she's practicing for the final and Polina is on vacation :whistle:

• She deleted the video from her feed and said she may have crossed the line, but did not apologize for anything lol She also blamed Brazilian culture for people not understanding what she talked about Thaisa's surgeries.

Oh Lord, she is worse than I could imagine.

• My 2 cents: I think the original post by Polina was just cheeky, pre-game banter. Didn't really see any problems with it. Not to mention we as Brazilians aren't prudes who can't take things like this lightly -- we do this sort of teasing each other on the regular. I also think Thaísa's snarky remarks after the last game were okay as well. But then Polina talking about Thaísa's appearance like it mattered to her argument? That was just low.

That being said...

• 9so polina said the truth about thaisa a.k.a gretchen or angela bismarck on fb groups

Tem fogo no parquinho

ADOROOOOOO

• Polina is a disgusting person... That vitamina banter was fun, of course that Thaisa would answer to that... Both were okay... But now Polina is acting like a uneducated child, banter is only okay when you are the one doing it? Time to grow up, girl. Good bye, you won't be missed it... Drama is fun, what she did was unacceptable

• This was low by Poli, but apparently, Thaisa's husband remarks were not great either.

Unfortunately, such behaviour is not uncommon ( I mean in general) - Just watch a chatbox of a Brazilian match, one will find only nice and gentle comments towards the players 8o

• He didn't mention Polina's body or whatever. The level that she reached was way beyond. And well, Europeans have nice and gentle comments about Brazilians in this forum since forever, so...

• It was fun to watch Cuttino learning how to play volleyball through the season, doing dumb mistakes but killing almost impossible balls... Now, however, I'm a little bit tired of her :|

• Praia was really strong in the first two sets. Serve was really good.

I think Macris, in the third set, should have used the outsides more. She relied on the Mbs (again!) and sometimes there was 3 blockers standing in front of Thaísa. This cannot happen!

If Zé was thinking about inviting Pri Daroit, he should call Amanda and say that there was an editing mistake in the news. :whistle:

• Praia was really strong in the first two sets. Serve was really good.

I think Macris, in the third set, should have used the outsides more. She relied on the Mbs (again!) and sometimes there was 3 blockers standing in front of Thaísa. This cannot happen!

If Zé was thinking about inviting Pri Daroit, he should call Amanda and say that there was an editing mistake in the news. :whistle:

Even Kasiely deserves more than Pri Daroit :whistle:

• It was a friendly match, it’s not over because we’re gonna win the next two matches. :rolll:

(I’m actually shaking inside though)

If Daroit plays better than tonight, even slightly, I think we can win. We shall see...

• It was fun to watch Cuttino learning how to play volleyball through the season, doing dumb mistakes but killing almost impossible balls... Now, however, I'm a little bit tired of her :|

I think the finals got her. She improved throughout the season but today she couldn’t do anything. A bagher seemed like receiving a 100km/h serve.