Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Dentil Praia just unveiled their roster but no announcement for Martinez sisters and Bujis.

Rio - Flamengo merged. Fabiola, lorenne, jumma and ana cristina 😍

Minas already on training except for megan hodge! luiza vicente is an outside hitter. Mesquita from valinhos is also in

Sesi volei bauru with dani, mara, ade but their OH is ughhhh

OSASCO - Roberta and bia! Tainara and Mayany (finally)

• by bruno voloch osasco is interested in leyva after she was fired from ptt because she couldn't go to turkey for this pandemic

In my opinion she would be a good option,even is she start in bench she could replace tandara or tainara is they're not doing well,because osasco don't have any foreign and a good team but a weak bench

• Friendly match between Minas vs Sesi (first match of the season):

• Aren't Hodge, Castillo and Rahimova with their teams yet?

• Polina is in Brazil but I think she's on quarantine. Hodge had covid 19 before she arrived in Brazil so she is still recovering from it.

• Minas won 3-0. I think they have an interesting idea of playing super fast this season, and Macris can do that. I am only worried about Daroit-Megan duo in reception. I also enjoyed watching Cuttino. I don't think she wasn't the best player available, but she's better than Sheilla and Bruna.

About Bauru, I think Anderson should think about who has the most potential to develop during this season. That would mean giving court time for Suelle, Adenízia and Mara... I mean, they can't bench for Mayhara and Mari Cassemiro... He started last season insisting on players which we all know would crack soon - like placing Glayce among the starting six - and everybody knows the result, right? The season ended and we still don't know which were their starting OH and MB.

• - I’m glad seeing Thaísa still playing good. It’s the beginning of the season but she played quite well after a long break :drink:

• IMO, Mayhara is much better than Mara especially at blocking. I would go with her and Adenizia.

Also Tifanny just shouldn't play as OH...

• IMO, Mayhara is much better than Mara especially at blocking. I would go with her and Adenizia.

Also Tifanny just shouldn't play as OH...

I know that Mara had a really bad season playing for Osasco, but last year she was great with the NT. I'd rather stick with that... I like Mayhara, but I think she never proved herself playing as a starter for big clubs. Yes, she's a better blocker, but her connection with Dani is always off - IDK if that is Dani's fault of Mayhara's, though.

Agree on Tifanny. Love her as a person but I don't think she'll ever succeed playing as OH. It's been a few years already and she hasn't improved her defensive skills... Offensive wise, she's not spectacular either. But considering that it's either Tifanny or a duo of Suelle, Vanessa and/or Mari Cassemiro, I think she's their best shot.

• ofivial schedule for super 8

Tournament opening the season with best 8 teams from last season

Gonna see osasco and praia

TABELA DO TORNEIO SUPER VÔLEI BANCO DO BRASIL,

FEMININO

QUARTAS DE FINAL

28.10 (QUARTA-FEIRA) – Itambé/Minas (MG) (3º) x São Paulo/Barueri (SP) (6º), às 19h, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SporTV – Jogo 1

28.10 (QUARTA-FEIRA) – Sesc RJ Flamengo (RJ) (2º) x Fluminense (RJ) (7º), às 21h30, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SporTV – Jogo 2

29.10 (QUINTA-FEIRA) – Dentil/Praia Clube (MG) (1º) x Curitiba Vôlei (8º), às 19h, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SporTV – Jogo 3

29.10 (QUINTA-FEIRA) – Sesi Vôlei Bauru (4º) x Osasco Audax São Cristóvão Saúde (SP) (5º), às 21h30, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SporTV – Jogo 4

SEMIFINAIS

30.10 (SEXTA-FEIRA) – Vencedor do jogo 2 x Vencedor do jogo 3, às 16h30, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SporTV – Jogo 5

30.10 (SEXTA-FEIRA) – Vencedor do jogo 1 x Vencedor do jogo 4, às 19h, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SporTV – Jogo 6

FINAL

31.10 (SÁBADO) – Vencedor do jogo 5 x Vencedor do jogo 6, às 21h30, no CDV, em Saquarema (RJ) – SPORTV.

• In my opinion, this tournament is so unnecessary ... The situation of COVID in Brazil is still very critical. CBV should focus on organizing the national league and creating a plan to protect the health of athletes during competitions - like testing every time before matches.

• I think the semifinal matches are wrong.

• Mayhara had an ACL knee injury. She's probably out of the season. I feel sorry for her! :(

Source: https://www.melhordovolei.com.…5ICX_5lxYAre4WiVMpu7tE-kM

I think she's definitely out

She should have surgery and that takes between 6-8 months and even if she recovers soon she should did recovery exercises before even practise with ball

The canadian Bailey had the same in May Last year and she isn't still recover until now

• I think she's definitely out

She should have surgery and that takes between 6-8 months and even if she recovers soon she should did recovery exercises before even practise with ball

The canadian Bailey had the same in May Last year and she isn't still recover until now

Agree. Just didn't wanted to affirm that she's out because the medical staff was very cautious about it.

• São Paulo State Championship begins today. You can find the schedule here: http://www.fpv.com.br/fpv2018/noticia.php?id=7858

Osasco/Audax vs São Caetano starts in 5 minutes at 8pm local time (GMT -3) live @ https://www.tvnsports.com.br/

As far as I know, São Caetano has no professional players. Their roster consists of youth and college players.