Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• I am 100% sure that Nyeme and Karina will be in NT in the near future, they are so good already, the sky is the limit... the others, not so sure... maybe Diana with her height or Kisy with her left hand

• Yes.. Jacke is killing her... and Kisi is not that good of a player yet to deal with it... especially against such good blockers.. Oh well, no better time than the present to learn new things and grow as player

• I think that Jack must to be really solid to bench Kenia who is younger and taller than her.

• Polina looks really happy in Bauru/Brazil, that's nice to see.

I am 100% sure that Nyeme and Karina will be in NT in the near future, they are so good already, the sky is the limit... the others, not so sure... maybe Diana with her height or Kisy with her left hand

Agreed. Sucks that Karina is so short though. We've all been saying "if only Gabi was like 5cm taller" for years, and now it seems there's gonna be another player filling that quota. lol

Diana has good blocking skills, but her attack is still very lackluster. I'm not too sold on Kisy unfortunately, hopefully she improves over time. All that said, still way too early to tell anything. I just hope for the best when it comes to Barueri.

• Karina , Maira and Nyeme are abble to put a good receiver line up. To bad that the setters are still ready for this level

• like i said last season, karina and camila mesquita were the big revelations to me... but i have only followed BRA league for 2 years...

I think that Ana Cristina (Flamengo- SESC) will finally put a big Brazilian revelation in the making after so many years.

• this year, valinhos team is depleted. last year at least they had more experienced players, and now they lost mesquita.

did they have to have 2 players named duda? one is duda lima, but the other is just duda... duh! but i think these two are their best players this year... duda can be a good, efficient spiker (partially because she's tall) but she has the weirdest spiking technique...

and a young player named lohayne endres... hmmmmm. she has the same eyes and nose as murilo...

• cousin, apparently...

she's not very tall and she plays as non-receiving OPP, but she's not getting many sets, and she's not that powerful of a spiker... she's still young though.

but this valinhos team is a mess... but i hear still better than sao caetano...

• cousin, apparently...

she's not very tall and she plays as non-receiving OPP, but she's not getting many sets, and she's not that powerful of a spiker... she's still young though.

but this valinhos team is a mess... but i hear still better than sao caetano...

Which is not that difficult if I'm being honest...

• sorry for the OT post -- i don't follow turkish league but i had to watch this match featuring paula, ellen and thais... they did well although they don't play in a top team and they lost to FB, playing without naz... the young backup setter of FB, lila sengun, however can only set vargas, very predictable...

btw where's natalia pereira this year?

• Natália is playing for Dinamo Moscow this season.