Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• who is their Opp this season? Huge gap to fill Tandara’s shoes.

Yes, it is. However, given the budget's cut they had and Brazilian Real record low against Dollar, Lorenne is a good option. The same goes to Ana Cristina. At the current situation, it's worth to give her a try. She's a very good prospect and the oportunity to work with Flamengo's staff will be really good to her, Flamengo and our National Team.

• Lorenne is a NT player and doing superbly well since VNL... She would be a good option even without the financial problems... Playing with Tandara, you will be stuck to playing just with her all the time, she monopolizes and turn the game predictable... With Lorenne, you can stop that nonsense and play with everyone, using Fabiola's creativity at its maximum... I think Rio will be a better team this way

• wow. what a messy first set...

ever since i started following BRA league 3 seasons ago, for some reason i developed a dislike for these 2 teams... i even like better some of the lower ranked teams... but i do like several players...

suelle i remember from the brief stint she played in the NT (GP finals 2014? in omaha), and she didn't do well. it's good to see she's a good and important player.

• well, it was a seesaw match but it was an exciting 5th set. i think osasco was at one point up 10-5 (?), but then young malu came in to serve and gave them hell, and it was suddenly 10-9.

in the end, mayany blocked tifanny 2x and then tandara got the last kill, 16-14.

i thought several times in the match polina stepped on the 3-m line but they didn’t call it, it was certainly very close...

• well, it was a seesaw match but it was an exciting 5th set. i think osasco was at one point up 10-5 (?), but then young malu came in to serve and gave them hell, and it was suddenly 10-9.

in the end, mayany blocked tifanny 2x and then tandara got the last kill, 16-14.

i thought several times in the match polina stepped on the 3-m line but they didn’t call it, it was certainly very close...

i watched it here and there and seemed like Rahimova is blocked a lot?

Mayany’s block reminds me of the young Juciely. So rhytmic & precise. I wonder if she can be the right answer to fill the MB gap since Thaisa & Fabiana duo.

and Roberta is a mess sometimes. Ugh. I hate to see her this way. 😔

• Yes, they did. Milka got injured.

Valquíria is also injuried. She was actually commenting the match, which was...bizarre

• well, RJ used to have 3 good teams, but with the merger of flamengo with sesc, now there's only 2 left...

how tall is AC? and didn't they report she was going to study in france, and maybe even become a french citizen?

Flamengo was never a good team:down:

She denied she was going to become a French citizen. Eventually she decided not to play abroad.

• Flamengo was never a good team:down:

She denied she was going to become a French citizen. Eventually she decided not to play abroad.

About 20 years ago, Flamengo was amazing. They also won Superliga. They had Leila, Virna, Valeskinha, Arlene, Gisele, Tara Cross-Battle, Soninha...

• About 20 years ago, Flamengo was amazing. They also won Superliga. They had Leila, Virna, Valeskinha, Arlene, Gisele, Tara Cross-Battle, Soninha...

Yes, you are right. This lasted for 2 seasons between 1999-2001. I meant the "new Flamengo", which lasted for only one year and was a very bad team.

• I feel like the whole level of Superliga dropped a lot. The most exciting finale for me was when Rexona came back from 0-2 to win 3-2 against the All Star Line Up of Osasco (still dunno how was that even possible 😂😂😂).

I know how: Luizomar.