Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Does anyone else think there's something off about Mayany? Not in terms of her performance, but she just looks so, so angry and intense all the time. Not in a good way. It's a very clear contrast between her stints in Minas and Barueri.

frustrated coz she is not utilized as much as when she was in Minas? i got the same sense from Mara last year

• She is more used in Osasco than she was in Minas.

• I think many players were angry at both Adenízia and Polina, because they were very provocative yesterday.

But I think these angry vibes from Mayany - and Tainara - is something that's going on since last season... In Barueri they formed a very intense and energetic group of players.

• people were making such a big fuss about tiffany playing but now it sounds like she is not a dominating factor, at least not as much as some people claimed that she will be

• people were making such a big fuss about tiffany playing but not it sounds like she is not a dominating factor, at least not as much as some people claimed that she will be

You're a 100% right.

Some players said she was too strong and would jump higher than the others. OMG, that's just a joke. Tandara said that kind of stuff several times... I mean, Tandara saying that??? She herself is much stronger than Tifanny.

Tifanny is just tall and a bit strong. Also, she has 0 techniques.

• There was definitely a tension between the teams, and it was clear since the first game. I know Adenízia is over the top, but she is always like that, and the other players know it, as most have been at some point her teammate.
    Anyway, congrats to Osasco, they manage to pull togheter after the loss in the prelimary round and the insane recovery yesterday. As for Sesi, I do honestly they they can win the superliga. The team is very balanced, some players just need more stability.Most importantly, Dani MUST continuously use her middles and engage the OHs, as some stated her game when Polina is playing gets too predictable, but off course, Mara, Suelle and Tiffany need to step up and help killing the ball too

Adenízia is just playing superbly:super::super:

• Superliga didn't start yet... these games are from the state championships that take place before the national league, then we will have "SuperVolei" that will be a friendly tournament then Superliga

• Is there a statistics page on superliga's website? i can't seem to find it.

Not cause this isn't from superliga

Are regional championships

• There are some stats (number of points) from some matches...but all unofficial. These are from the final of the Minas Gerais state championship:

Minas 3x1 Praia (22/25, 25/15, 25/12 and 25/22):

Thaisa 19

C. Gattaz 19

D. Cuttino 15

Kasi 11

Pri Daroit 7

Macris 5

Subs: Pri Heldes 1

A. Buijs 13

B. Martinez 13

Carol 12

Mari Paraiba 2

Wal 2

Clau 2

Subs: Michelle 4, J. Martinez 4

• thank you, nanny... :heart::flower:

i didn’t watch most of the match, but it’s incredible that macris makes her MBs the highest scorers in the match.

sounds like praia didn’t have a good match. fé garay didn’t play? nor hodge? monique didn’t score?

• In Minas official Instagram account they confirmed 21 points for Gattaz, Cuttino with 19 and Thaisa with 16.

• In Minas official Instagram account they confirmed 21 points for Gattaz, Cuttino with 19 and Thaisa with 16.

I'm not saying they are wrong but I find it very hard that Gattaz made 5 points more than Thaisa. But I've seen a 3rd set of numbers in a website, so we can pretty much say that the stats can be vary a lot

• thank you, nanny... :heart::flower:

i didn’t watch most of the match, but it’s incredible that macris makes her MBs the highest scorers in the match.

sounds like praia didn’t have a good match. fé garay didn’t play? nor hodge? monique didn’t score?

I don't know how many points Monique scored but probably very few. Fe Garay has covid 19, Hodge did not play last night.