Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• so minas lose

This end of set was a reflect of minas

Too many errors and thaisa dissapeared

• I'm not a huge SESC fan, not even close to that, but this team is really enjoyable to watch... Now it's time to crush Osasco (or Praia, but probably Osasco)

• Bolsonazi wins (Bernardo) lol

I don't like Osasco but I hope they go to the final. This Praia club is a mess. Flamengo will probably crush any of these two.

• It wasn't a good week for her.. against Barueri she had really questionable decisions too... but it happens to everyone

• Well I hope osasco wins

Because praia is a mess and i hardly doubt they can beat Sesc

Also that praia is a FLOP in final,of all finals they were in,they only win 1 (against Sesc)

They were lucky that in that season it had 2 final games and they were a real powerhouse that season (they didn't lose a game)

• I wonder what's the point of hiring Anna Buijs. I mean, everyone knows that she will go to the bench at some point. I think Carol must've asked for that.

• They lost three games during that season. One against Sesc and two against Osasco.

• unofficial

Rio: Ana Cristina 19, Lorenne 15, Amanda 12, Jucy 12 , Sabrina 6, Milka 6, Josefa 2, Juma 1, Drussylla 1.

Minas : Cuttino 23, Daroit 19, Thaísa 16 (5 blocks), Gattaz 9, Kasy 8, Easy 6 , Macris 1, Mesquita 1

MVP: ANA CRISTINA

• Poor Kika. I hope her teammates are supporting her now, because she must feel terrible