Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Anderson will not continue in Bauru as a coach.

I wonder who will replace him... perhaps Kwiek?

Finally! But of course they would do that when it is already too late... Team already built, Superliga starting really soon... Every day one example of how things are bad managed here

• FIVB is broadcasting the final between Turkey and Brazil @ the 2015 U23 WCH:

• For once I disagree with this decision. Of all occasions where they could've fired him, I don't think this was time to do so at all. 1) Superliga hasn't even started yet, 2) this Super Vôlei tournament is meaningless and they played without Dani, 3) Polina and Brenda haven't been here in Brazil for too long now, it's way too early to judge the team's performance, 4) Don't think he was entirely at fault for hiring 3 useless OHs in Suelle, Cassemiro and Janke. Unless someone more experience came up to coach the team, but still.

• For once I disagree with this decision, I don't think it was time to fire him at all. 1) Superliga hasn't even started yet, 2) this Super Vôlei tournament is meaningless and they played without Dani, 3) Polina and Brenda haven't been here in Brazil for too long now, it's way too early to judge the team's performance, 4) Don't think he was entirely at fault for hiring 3 useless OHs in Suelle, Cassemiro and Janke. Unless someone more experience came up to coach the team, but still.

Tifanny is bad too. They should hire Dobriana :whistle:

• When will I get Mari back on court 😫😫😫

I'm not sure when but I highly doubt that you'll see her on court for a long period of time. She sure will be benched all the time as usual.

• I'm not sure when but I highly doubt that you'll see her on court for a long period of time. She sure will be benched all the time as usual.

I know. Her heydays are long gone. I just wanna see her on court again. 😔😔😔

But one thing I notice this time around, Brazil seems to be lacking top-tier OHs this season. Has Brazil always been like this?

• For once I disagree with this decision. Of all occasions where they could've fired him, I don't think this was time to do so at all. 1) Superliga hasn't even started yet, 2) this Super Vôlei tournament is meaningless and they played without Dani, 3) Polina and Brenda haven't been here in Brazil for too long now, it's way too early to judge the team's performance, 4) Don't think he was entirely at fault for hiring 3 useless OHs in Suelle, Cassemiro and Janke. Unless someone more experience came up to coach the team, but still.

Almost everyone in world knows that anderson is bauru's flop cause

He has since some seasons a team to be at final but can't make the team play

For example wilhite that now in turkey is playing good,the decision to make tiffany play as an OH and other thing

And the bauru management replace him.with another flop

Wow seems that people who are in charge don't know anything about volleyball

• Yes, I know he was the cause for their floppage for the most part. I don't disagree with his dismissal per se, I just think it should've happened one or two seasons ago, not now. It's just the timing that's off. But I don't expect anything other than mess from SESI anyway...

• They should have fired Anderson right after that tragic semifinal, I think it was 18/19 season, against Praia Clube, when they played the worst volleyball possible, right after eliminating Rio in the quarterfinals, playing very well, and managing something unprecedented: taking Rio from the semifinals after I don't know how many centuries. But they chose to renew with him, the worst possible decision.

I agree with saishuu, now was just not the time, and to be honest, after seeing Rubinho flopping in Sesi for so many years, I don't expect anything different now.

• They should have fired Anderson right after that tragic semifinal, I think it was 18/19 season, against Praia Clube, when they played the worst volleyball possible, right after eliminating Rio in the quarterfinals, playing very well, and managing something unprecedented: taking Rio from the semifinals after I don't know how many centuries. But they chose to renew with him, the worst possible decision.

I agree with saishuu, now was just not the time, and to be honest, after seeing Rubinho flopping in Sesi for so many years, I don't expect anything different now.

That year they won paulista for first time and eliminate Rio in brasilian cup and semi finals

So it was deserved,but last year after the flop in paulista and bad in superliga

It was time

• Tifanny is bad too. They should hire Dobriana :whistle:

bring back didi!!!!!!

FIVB is broadcasting the final between Turkey and Brazil @ the 2015 U23 WCH:

omg. just watched first set. so funny to see those young players. the only one i don’t know is dagdenleler.

is the libero juliana the same as juju perdigão? so funny to see lorenne on bench.

• bring back didi!!!!!!

omg. just watched first set. so funny to see those young players. the only one i don’t know is dagdenleler.

is the libero juliana the same as juju perdigão? so funny to see lorenne on bench.

Its not the same person Juliana from this competition and Juju Perdigao