Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• i only watched the first set of brasília x sesc flamengo, but also at the end of first set, the table made a scoring error, it was 23-15, and then juma served out and they ended the set. they never seemed to rectify the error.

ariane OPP had a great first set, i had never heard of her. she killed everything in sight. taller and much better than fluminense’s OPP arianne.

• Bad thing about the match between Flamengo and Brasilia: in the second set, when it was 21-19 for Brasilia, Sabrina (OPP from Flamengo) attacked a ball out but the line referee said it was in. Brasilia complained a lot and the players lost themselves from there on.

The referees hated the change in the color because it’s very hard to distinguish the yellow court from the white lines. Besides, Mari confirmed on Twitter that the new floor is very slippery - which seems to be true because Rio have even dropped magnesium powder (the same used by gymnasts) all over the floor to avoid injuries.

Was it really out? I saw it in. There is a huge discussion on the web because "once again the referee robbed to Flamengo".

• Was it really out? I saw it in. There is a huge discussion on the web because "once again the referee robbed to Flamengo".

I thought it was very out - at least from the angle showed by Sportv. I had the impression that the ball was entirely in the blue part of the court. But anyway, we really need a challenge system in Superliga. I can't stand these mistakes anymore!

After Dani Lins gave that interview, everytime a referee makes a mistake favouring Bernardo, people will say that they are robbing for Flamengo. :lol:

• really isn't normal that a team like sesc suffers with injuries

No other team have haf that problem

Onlybreason I might think is that bernardo is forcing athletes

I remember an interview with guidetti and mentioned that brazilian players suffers for so many injuries cause the training practices are so hard

I know bernardo is a workaholic soo.

• Sesc are overdoing training for sure.. They are lacking match fitness and this may hinder the players, but all the teams are in the same boat (maybe not the SP teams that had played more due to their state championship), so SESC are doing something wrong

• Sesc are overdoing training for sure.. They are lacking match fitness and this may hinder the players, but all the teams are in the same boat (maybe not the SP teams that had played more due to their state championship), so SESC are doing something wrong

They were the first club to resume training - even before clubs from São Paulo. I thought players would be in a better shape right now.

• what are the injuries to camila and lorenne? they didn’t play yesterday.

coming off the bench, juma, marcelle and valquíria played really well.

Camila suffered a knee injury during Super Vôlei, Lorenne felt some kind of muscle injury in her leg, but it seems it's not serious.

Natinha (out of the season), Valquíria, Roberta (still injured), Ana Cristina, Lorenne, Camila and Drussyla (recovering from injuries since 2018), all these players had some physical problem at the beginning of the season for Flamengo, it can't be a coincidence.

• I remember someone asked about the floor problems in Men's Superliga. Same problems as well! Evandro, setter from Blumenau, almost got severerely injured yesterday in the match against Taubaté.

Also, Pri Daroit came public about it too, and said: "It's clear how dangerous the floor is". She said that it is very difficult to identify where are the wet spots due to the yellow color chosen by CBV.

I think the floor is a bit less dangerous in Men's games because there aren't many defenses, so the floor doesn't get as wet as in Women's matches. Still very dangerous, tough. I hope CBV can solve this problem asap.

• Praia should've easy match with Brasilia? Any good players on the away team side? I can only recognize Ju Carrijo and Vivian Lima :down:

• Praia should've easy match with Brasilia? Any good players on the away team side? I can only recognize Ju Carrijo and Vivian Lima :down:

Praia will most likely win it easily. But Brasília seems an interesting team despite their weak outside hitters. I think they'll be better than São Caetano and São José dos Pinhais, and I'd say that right now they're at the same level than Curitiba.

Yes, Praia should win 3x0. Well, I'm not sure if there is any real good player in Brasilia, only average to low level players. Arianne (OPP) is a young prospect. There is also Vitória, the libero who played in Sesc a few years ago, and Edna and Aline (MBs), who are experienced players. The OHs are Isabela Paquiardi (she's been known for a few years now) and Paula Mohr.

• SUPERLIGA ROUND 2

November 13th

SÃO JOSÉ DOS PINHAIS x SÃO PAULO 17h - TVNSPORTS

MINAS x PINHEIROS 19h - TVNSPORTS

PRAIA CLUBE x BRASÍLIA 19h - SPORTV

OSASCO x FLUMINENSE 21h30 - SPORTV

November 14th

SESI x CURITIBA 17h - TVNSPORTS

FLAMENGO x SÃO CAETANO 21h30 - SPORTV