Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Is Lorenne injured or is she also positive?

She is injuried.

Maybe Juma has covid 19 too and the test hasn't shown yet.

• She is injuried.

Maybe Juma has covid 19 too and the test hasn't shown yet.

When I thought I couldn't hate SESC any more than I currently do... Unbelievable (actually, not in the slightest :cursing:)

• Let's hope Juma has just a dehydration of some sort, but taking into consideration what she said (and the way she said it) about how she was feeling in the interview, not knowing exactly what was going on with her, saying she was worried and feeling desperated knowing that she was the only setter left, I think it's more than just a discomfort

• Juma said she played the entire match feeling nauseous. How many days for Rio to confirm she has COVID too? I will bet on Friday.

I'd bet she's either infected with COVID or pregnant lmao Carísio better be on watch.

• Let's hope Juma has just a dehydration of some sort, but taking into consideration what she said (and the way she said it) about how she was feeling in the interview, not knowing exactly what was going on with her, saying she was worried and feeling desperated knowing that she was the only setter left, I think it's more than just a discomfort

Playing like that must've been hell, i'll give her props. She was pale from the beginning to the end, I was actually worried she'd faint mid-game.

• Juma said she played the entire match feeling nauseous. How many days for Rio to confirm she has COVID too? I will bet on Friday.

What word did she say excatly (in portuguese) when asked what was she feeling? I understood everything else in the interview, just can't get that word, I repleyed that part of the video a couple of times and is making me mad :rolll:

• What word did she say excatly (in portuguese) when asked what was she feeling? I understood everything else in the interview, just can't get that word, I repleyed that part of the video a couple of times and is making me mad :rolll:

"Não, bateu um pouco de desespero, né? Porque, como você falou, só tinha eu, então.. Achei que... sei lá.. Só pedi pra que desse tudo certo (...) Começou o jogo e eu comecei passar muito mal, assim... Sei lá, né? (...) Enjoo, muito enjoo, ainda tô na verdade"

Starting the sentence with "Não" just like she did, it almost like using "So" in the beginning of sentences in English, it helped her to think a little bit more about what to say... If it was the first word that was the difficult part for you to understand

• "Não, bateu um pouco de desespero, né? Porque, como você falou, só tinha eu, então.. Achei que... sei lá.. Só pedi pra que desse tudo certo (...) Começou o jogo e eu comecei passar muito mal, assim... Sei lá, né? (...) Enjoo, muito enjoo, ainda tô na verdade"

Starting the sentence with "Não" just like she did, it almost like using "So" in the beginning of sentences in English, it helped her to think a little bit more about what to say... If it was the first word that was the difficult part for you to understand

Thanks for the whole trascript! I actually speak portuguese (even though is getting rustier by the day) and understood everything else, just couldn't get enjoo and obviously I was spelling it wrong while looking for it :lol:

• What word did she say excatly (in portuguese) when asked what was she feeling? I understood everything else in the interview, just can't get that word, I repleyed that part of the video a couple of times and is making me mad :rolll:

I know sloth got to you already, but perhaps the word you're looking for is "enjoo"?

ETA: oop I'm too late

• I know sloth got to you already, but perhaps the word you're looking for is "enjoo"?

ETA: oop I'm too late

she said exactly “enjoo”. saishuu and sloth were faster than me. In this case I was unsure about how to translate it to English but I think feeling nauseous is a good translation, right? Anyways she has one of covid symptoms and even though she played.

• Now we need to pay close attention not only for more SESC cases but for Pinheiros too... What SESC did should be considered a crime