Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• she said exactly “enjoo”. saishuu and sloth were faster than me. In this case I was unsure about how to translate it to English but I think feeling nauseous is a good translation, right? Anyways she has one of covid symptoms and even though she played.

I think 'nauseous' is the most accurate translation, yeah. Honestly the fact that Portuguese has both "nausea" and "enjoo" as words that mean basically the same thing is just unnecessary tbh.

• Now we need to pay close attention not only for more SESC cases but for Pinheiros too... What SESC did should be considered a crime

I'm not defending Flamengo but Superliga rules allow the team to postpone their matches if 4 players are infected or 2 setters are infected at the same time. I think what they did was wrong but if they didn't play, they would have lost the match by WO.

• I didn't watch the 3rd set, but is it true that Pinheiros had a 23x18 lead and lost when Yael was benched? OMG Yael is so much better than Ana Cristina. This coach is dumb.

• no, but you could watch it in the link i provided above. they were leading 23-18, but he did the double sub at 23-20.

in a way, i can understand that because kimberlly is a bit useless in back row , but yael is a tall setter, so she is not a liability at the net. and look at their scores in first 2 sets, when AC started (10,14), and the 3rd set, when yael started... =O:wacko:

in the first set, when it went bad immediately, he subbed both basso and kimberlly, and i thought, it’s the setter (that’s the problem) !!!!!

• The 4th round match between Curitiba and Flamengo is postponed due to 5 players with covid-19: Fabíola, Roberta (the first two diagnosed), Sabrina (diagnosed this week) and Natinha and Ana Cristina (diagnosed today). The rules allow the teams to postpone their matches if 4 players or 2 setters are tested positive. The 5th round match will eventually be postponed too.

• I'm so angry at this rule! It's simply crazy. For me it should go like this: one case = postponement. This is the ideal situation. But they should at least demand from players to wear masks if there's positive cases in the team.

It's so crystal clear that players got infected from the same source despite results showing positive in different dates - as expected.

• And some people are STILL surprised by the positive cases. I mean...:whistle:

• 7 players from Brasília have covid-19 and the next matches have been postponed. One of them is Aline (MB), they didn't say who the others are. Actually, she posted herself on instagram.

• It's so sad to know that the worst is yet to come and they won't do a thing to avoid that..

• The only thing they could do to avoid the worst is canceling the league. It's sad but it's true.

• And some people are STILL surprised by the positive cases. I mean...:whistle:

OMG! This sounds like last spring in Europe, when people pretended Covid-19 was just a flu. How is it possible?

Stay safe, guys! I know the situation is critical in Brazil. Please, stay safe. :heart:

• Thanks for being so kind.

By the way, Mayara from Fluminense (OH) has tested positive for covid-19 and won't play today. Let's see how many other girls from Fluminense will have gotten the virus.

• Btw Tainara posted IG stories in the hospital early morning but seems she’s at home now. Probably she won’t play today. (Not playing since the game has started)

She promised to post the reason but haven’t made it yet.

Edit: She has kidney stones

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• osasco wining easilynto sao jose the 2nd set after struggling the first

Let's go

• I'm not that huge of a fan of Barueri anymore, last season they were a lot more fun to watch... but if they win today I won't complain... It's their best chance, with no Dani, Polina or a proper coach on the other side

EDIT: Oops, they are back