Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• The match between Minas and Sesi Bauru was delayed because players from Bauru tested positive for COVID.

Considering how tight the calendar of Brazilian league is, it’s either change the format or abandon the league. Many players are irresponsible and they’re not following protocols in their private lives.

You know who?

Well in Italy they modified the formula

But if I'm not wrong.they are only 5.games postponed i think more or less

It's not too much

• The match between Minas and Sesi Bauru was delayed because players from Bauru tested positive for COVID.

Considering how tight the calendar of Brazilian league is, it’s either change the format or abandon the league. Many players are irresponsible and they’re not following protocols in their private lives.

I keep wondering how on earth some players from Minas (especially Thaisa, Pri Daroit and Gattaz) haven't been tested positive yet. They have been going out since March like nothing's happening.

But maybe they've already had covid-19...

• You know who?

Well in Italy they modified the formula

But if I'm not wrong.they are only 5.games postponed i think more or less

It's not too much

They didn't say who. Actually 5 players were tested positive in the rapid test and tomorrow they will be tested by the PCR test. I believe the names of the players will be revealed by then.

• oh sidney, you're such a social media stalker... =O:D

what about fabiola and roberta MB?

They will play tomorrow.

• They didn't say who. Actually 5 players were tested positive in the rapid test and tomorrow they will be tested by the PCR test. I believe the names of the players will be revealed by then.

I meant the players who had social life normally

• I meant the players who had social life normally

Almost everyone lol

For example: Camila Brait threw a birthday party for her daughter a few days ago with many players and people from outside the club like this was a normal thing. Imagine if one of her guests contaminates the players who went to the party?! Gattaz recently threw parties at her house too and goes out to restaurants like nothing's happening in the world...there are many other examples.

• I keep wondering how on earth some players from Minas (especially Thaisa, Pri Daroit and Gattaz) haven't been tested positive yet. They have been going out since March like nothing's happening.

But maybe they've already had covid-19...

This mystery is harder to solve, even harder than finding the vaccine. :lol:

Jokes apart... I am so disappointed by how these three have been ignoring what’s going on around them. Athletes should be an example of living a healthy life, and that’s definitely not what they’re doing.

• good display by Barueri. A team with good reception and defense. Ze Roberto for dure its a great coach. Doing wonders with a young and limited team.

Id prefer Kysi over Lorrayna. Dianna its not a belad hitter but the conection with the setter its a problem.

Somehow the team last season won the Paulista but were bad in Superliga. The team from this year seems to have more room to improve. Setters needs to improve and Opps needs to be more stable.

• finally they got a set. lorrayna with too many errors, maybe they should start with kisy next set.

she is doing mistake after mistske...

• Jacke played better on this third setter. She involved all the MB.

• I dont know why Ze didnt give a chance to Kysi...