Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• is the VV only given to the winning team? because mayany was an even bigger monster tonight. she was unstoppable in attack and blocking. she was to me the MVP.

neneca did really well to my surprise. she made very few errors, received well, got a lot of kills. in previous matches, she couldn’t score and was mostly on the bench.

When the VV is chosen by the audience, yes, it's only given to the winning team.

• I loved last night's defeat. Osasco could have postponed the match because they still have 4 players with covid, but they decided to play anyway. Well, they underestimated Brasília so IMO the defeat was actually very well deserved.

Also it's funny how Flamengo had several covid cases and also many injuries and I didn't see anyone crying about this when they lost against Osasco last week. But now with Osasco, it's sad and whatever...

I don't know if it was directed to me this comment but if you have been paying closed attention to what I've been saying you would know that I've been criticizing the volleyball season for months now and not only Superliga... Being vocal last night doesn't mean that I was okay with it before.. just to make things clear

• I don't know if it was directed to me this comment but if you have been paying closed attention to what I've been saying you would know that I've been criticizing the volleyball season for months now and not only Superliga... Being vocal last night doesn't mean that I was okay with it before.. just to make things clear

This is was not directed to you. I would have quoted you if I wanted to respond to your comments. I am also someone who said months ago that every league should be canceled this year (Italian, Turkish, Brazilian, etc) and I also got some backlash in other topics in this forum.

I am talking about general comments from everywhere (here, twitter, media, facebook). Flamengo has suffered from covid and injuries since the beginning of the season and no one seemed to care about that. But with Osasco things are different. It's not you, it's the stuff I read around the internet.

• As a volleyball fan I think it's sad to see any team loosing their shape after COVID infections. But considering the crazy schedule in Brazil and elsewhere, that's how I think things will be from now on. Honestly I am not expecting to see teams playing in a great level this year.

• I loved last night's defeat. Osasco could have postponed the match because they still have 4 players with covid, but they decided to play anyway. Well, they underestimated Brasília so IMO the defeat was actually very well deserved.

Also it's funny how Flamengo had several covid cases and also many injuries and I didn't see anyone crying about this when they lost against Osasco last week. But now with Osasco, it's sad and whatever...

Can you write me which players have Covid in Osasco? They will be out for match vs Praia?

Sorry for problem, but I have poor wifi signal and IT takes a lot od time :(

• Can you write me which players have Covid in Osasco? They will be out for match vs Praia?

Sorry for problem, but I have poor wifi signal and IT takes a lot od time :(

Bia, Roberta, Kika and Karina.. I don't if they will play against Praia, probably not

• it’s so hard to read the schedule in the federation’s website because it’s not in chronological order, it’s by round, and with all the postponements, you have to go back several rounds.

are praia x osasco and minas x bauru really going to happen tomorrow?

• it’s so hard to read the schedule in the federation’s website because it’s not in chronological order, it’s by round, and with all the postponements, you have to go back several rounds.

are praia x osasco and minas x bauru really going to happen tomorrow?

I know it's hard to find the matches because of the postponed ones. I have an advice, you can check http://www.webvolei.com.br. During the weekend, they always post the schedule for the entire week in chronological order and they update it if the match is cancelled due to covid. I know it's in Portuguese but I think you can understand.

• Minas x Bauru will play tonight, Praia x Osasco tomorrow

Also scheduled for tonight is Curitiba x Flamengo on Sportv @ 7pm and Brasília x São Caetano on the CBV streaming service @ 8pm. Minas x Bauru is @ 9:30pm today. Praia x Osasco is @ 7pm tomorrow.

All matches from today and tomorrow are postponed matches from old rounds.

• If Curitiba had a reliable opp they would be in a much better position.. But they put together a really interesting team

• I'm not liking Fabiola's decisions today.. She's giving up on players too quickly... Lorenne was blocked when Curitiba was 6 points and only attacked again when Curitiba reached 11..The same with Ana Cristina.. she's killing their confidence.. SESC are error-prone, you cannot shut off your players like that, it's suicide