Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• sidney, my loyal secretary, :cheesy::D:flower: can you post a direct link, i went there but couldn’t find the schedule. it must be me ‘cause i can barely find my teeth in the morning ... all i could find were news and lots of ads. maybe because i’m doing on my phone.

checking that website through your phone is basically torture due to the amount of ads, so here you go:

As transmissões da Superliga na semana – Web Vôlei (webvolei.com.br)

• I saw a lot of people talking about Tainara transitioning to the OPP position in the future... what do you guys think about?

• I don't know.. I like the idea a lot because we don't have that many good prospect playing Opp but we don't have that many playing OH either... At least, it seems she can do both position well and versatility is always appreciated

• I don't know.. I like the idea a lot because we don't have that many good prospect playing Opp but we don't have that many playing OH either... At least, it seems she can do both position well and versatility is always appreciated

she can?

• For her age, I think she's completely fine... There is a lot to be improved for sure, but she's not a bad OH (or Opp), I don't know which position you don't like her playing

• well she's versatile

If she improve her receive (she isn't bad) she can be a great oh

• I just don't think she can do either position well. Time will tell and I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think she's it for Brazilian volleyball.

İsn't Ana Christina the 'future opp' of Brasil?

• IMO Ana Cristina is a much better OH than Tainara. She has better skills and technique and can spike better on zone 4.

• Connection between Macris and Thaisa is great so far!:box:

But overall Macris is playing great! She involves her middles a lot. In this way the middle blockers for Praia Clube have to guess and the hitters from Minas mostly face just one blocker in front of them.

• i just have to point something about SESI BAURU.

Every season seems like the team are weak on OH position.

Last years Bauru OH:

Sarah W Parons -> one of the best players in current Turkish League

Gabi Candido -> doing a good job in OSASCO.

:sos::sos::white::white:

• I like the way Minas play.

• Paulo Coco trying to imitate Ze Roberto even in being annoying.. Just shut up and coach your team

• weren’t they both mostly in bench?

I think that the season was over and noone knows who were the starters.