Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Do you think she's improving because of Rubinho? I didn't have any expectations and he seems completely lost in the timeouts (tonight at least he sounded a little more lively than usual), but maybe he knows what he's doing in training

• Bauru hired wrong. They should have signed Samara and Gabi Candido.

• SESI was killing Gabi Candido, she's really showing what she's capable now that she's out of that mess (even Wilhite is showing that, so we have a pattern here)... They are bringing Dobriana now and she will be an upgrade for sure, but I don't know if it will be enough.. this team has many many flaws, their planning was all wrong since day 1

• Of course Dobriana is a great addition to the them, but what I don't know is if she's gonna be enough to fix this big mess.

For me, Dani Lins seems worst season after season, mentally lost in a bad coached team, Mara don't attack, don't block or serve, Adenizia doesn't feel confortable there, Suelle is uselless.

Rahimova, Tifanny and Brenda are carry this team, but they can't do everything.

• Sesi Bauru is gonna focus on the youth in developing their roster next system. Does it mean all these seniors have to find another team to play? If Dani Lins goes back to Osasco, then what happens to Roberta? I wish Dani Lins could go to Praia and teach Claudinha how to be a decent setter.

• yes I read that article

Only 8 athletes + than 20 ýears

They already cut men's budget

One chose i read is that the budget won't be reducef but they want to play with youngers made for them in future

What would happen,let's see

• in a way, it is good for the NT for having as many young players play on the league. But what will happen to the senior players we will see.

• Of course Dobriana is a great addition to the them, but what I don't know is if she's gonna be enough to fix this big mess.

For me, Dani Lins seems worst season after season, mentally lost in a bad coached team, Mara don't attack, don't block or serve, Adenizia doesn't feel confortable there, Suelle is uselless.

Rahimova, Tifanny and Brenda are carry this team, but they can't do everything.

Yikes Mara. She's not even trying anymore.

Dani isn't as bad but she does seem to have issues. She lacks the motivation and more importantly confidence.

• Yikes Mara. She's not even trying anymore.

Dani isn't as bad but she does seem to have issues. She lacks the motivation and more importantly confidence.

I think playing in the pandemic where games got cancelled & rescheduled and the paranoia of getting infected might affetc some people mentally.

plus playing in that mess of a team. Who knows.

• I read it on worldofvolley & their twitter also mention the same. Is it not official?

I didn't have found any news about it, official or not, so I was just asking for a source.. I looked up the worldofvolley source and the guy is legit, but it doesn't make that much sense.. if they are backing down their support, why they are bringing Dobriana then? I know he said that it will be for next season, but if you are already thinking about not bringing more players, why not do that now? Weird.. Maybe it's because that type of mismanagement that they are giving up, I don't know, what a mess

• I didn't have found any news about it, official or not, so I was just asking for a source.. I looked up the worldofvolley source and the guy is legit, but it doesn't make that much sense.. if they are backing down their support, why they are bringing Dobriana then? I know he said that it will be for next season, but if you are already thinking about not bringing more players, why not do that now? Weird.. Maybe it's because that type of mismanagement that they are giving up, I don't know, what a mess

That’s what I am thinking too. Everything is a mess right now. I hope these teams & their players figure things out soon.

• Bauru hired wrong. They should have signed Samara and Gabi Candido.

But Samara according to turkish doctors cannot play competitively because of a condition?

I didn't have found any news about it, official or not, so I was just asking for a source.. I looked up the worldofvolley source and the guy is legit, but it doesn't make that much sense.. if they are backing down their support, why they are bringing Dobriana then? I know he said that it will be for next season, but if you are already thinking about not bringing more players, why not do that now? Weird.. Maybe it's because that type of mismanagement that they are giving up, I don't know, what a mess

I think all sport teams SESI supports are affected which makes me think it is covid-related.

Sponsors are affected inequally. For example Modena in Italy had many businesses supporting the club but was still affected the most because its sponsors were Small to Medium Enterprises so they bring less investments during the pandemic while teams sponsored by bigger businesses like petrols or drug companies aren't doing that badly so they are keeping up with the new normal.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• the same Gabi who always underperformed in the team and Samara who never did anything worthwile in Brazil?

Still better than Suelle, Mari Cassemiro and Vanessa Janke.

Samara at least can pass and Gabi, as Wilhite, suffered with a bad work by Anderson, which didn't know who he wanna as starter, he tried Glayce, Wilhite and her all season long.

Until today nobody knows who was playing with Tifanny as OH.

• Gabi Candido help a lot SESI to kick out SESC. She was even invited to NT.

I understood that SESI will have a lot of youngsters plus about 8 players 20+ and thus not mean budget cut IMO.

So far they can have a really great starting seven but has to manage the youth program to produce a great team 14 players.

So they can still be a treat in Superliga if budget were not cut.

Hiring equal or better players than this season.

• They should hire a great coach. Ze Roberto its doing great in Barueri. Maybe Wagao could be a good option to SESI.

• In 15 minutes (7pm local time) we will have Flamengo x Sesi Bauru on television (Sportv). I think Flamengo will win it very easily but let's hope for a good game. It's a postponed match from the 8th round.