Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Their luck is that there are teams like Fluminense and São Caetano and they can win against them (I think).. because they're soooo bad, I have no expectation anymore

• i stop seeing cause sesi was awful first set and now won 2nd and leading 3rd

• SESI Bauru won third set

• SESI Bauru 2x1 SESC Flamengo... foruth set will start sooner

• yes

Idk why many put polina amongst top opp

She's good but she's so unstable,make a lot of mistakes

Finally sesi i was saying all time set to middle and win instead to do it will polina that was well marked

• SESI IMO played better without Tifanny on court.

• dani volley dies at 2014 wch

From there her career go so bad and she couldn't recover

Sesi with the set in hand and doing so dumb things

They deserve to lose

• Their luck is that there are teams like Fluminense and São Caetano and they can win against them (I think).. because they're soooo bad, I have no expectation anymore

Teams like Fluminense, São Caetano and SESC... :wall:

Unbelievable..

You guys talk about how Dani Lins is bad now, but no one is talking about Fabiola's decision-making... simply awful

• This was Polina’s best match this season. She did everything on her own, and that’s an achievement considering that she had to score with Dani’s awful sets. IDK but the connection between them is always off.

Too many mistakes by both sides. Not a great match, but it had some exciting moments.

• Watched the match, I got the impression Dani Lins was worse than Fabiola (to me) and was really bad so much so that it surprised me, she stepped up more when it mattered though. But I think both weren't great in general. Fun match to watch though overall.

SESC lost but I liked what Lorenne and Ana showed at times, the most interesting players still on court today imo. But inexperience is real.

Polina was good, not outstanding but she did her job when needed and they would definitely not win without her. Tiffany got blocked so much, off-topic but anyone else thought she really looked super pretty today?? Idk if it is some new hairstyle or face mask XD but she was glowing.

• Totally agree. Honestly I hate Fabiola’s style. The middles basically doesn’t exist in her strategy.

I think that she used the MB quite often.

• Today's game is an example of why I criticize Dani Lins in the past few years. The only two things who still maintaining her performance it's serve and defense, that still on top, but otoh she takes such unwise decisions in critical moments, and seems to get off the game, losing her precision to make the sets, the attackers always feel uncomfortable to attack. This has been happening systematically since 2014, both in national team and clubs.

At this point, with the current level of Roberta and Macris, for me it's impossible to consider her for the Olympic roster. If she wants to earn some spot there, she need to step up her game, but right now, because she is six years late.

Polina must be excited with Dobriana coming to join to the team, it is the hope that she will no longer have to carry Sesi alone on her back (38 pts today, 2 aces, 2 blocks and 67/34 - 51% in attack, the second highest scorer was Mara, with 12 points.). But congrats for the winning, was a game with a lot of mistakes by both sides, but at least was fun. It's good to see Lorenne and Ana Cristina playing, both are inexperienced, but fun and enjoyable to watch.

• Does anyone know if Bruna Moraes is leaving Fluminense or has left them already?

Edit: I gather from one comment above is that Fluminense is a weak team so let me ask another question. How has Bruno Moraes been playing this season in Brazil?

To be honest, I think she's only tall and has some good attacks here and there. Fluminense has a weak roster this year and her stats were not great: 3,37 points/set, 64 points/19 sets played. On top of that, she's super unexperienced. Last year she played in the worst team of the league and she was not even part of the starting six. I wouldn't expect her to add much to Pink Spiders.