Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• I think they could have asked Sesi to postpone the match just like Guarulhos asked Taubaté last week with having only 1 positive case. I'm not surte if Curitiba tried to postpone the match and Sesi denied or not.

PS: I'm not saying by any chance that the protocol is good

• I think they could have asked Sesi to postpone the match just like Guarulhos asked Taubaté last week with having only 1 positive case. I'm not surte if Curitiba tried to postpone the match and Sesi denied or not.

PS: I'm not saying by any chance that the protocol is good

Yes, I don't know if they did. Voloch said that they discovered the positive cases on the morning of the day of the game.. They should've asked

• Just because I know someone will ask: Mari won't play tomorrow.

Raba who arrived last week will probably play.

• Barueri its a team that rely this year on their MB and OH in last season Barueri was carried by Lorene.

Lorena MB has improved so much. The team from this year is more balanced.

Ze Roberto is helping Brazilian Volleyball a lot!

• Kysi has been not good as i thought that she would. I hope that she can grow in this second part of Superliga.

• Good reception and good block... Barueri has this for sure.

• Lorena MB has improved so much. The team from this year is more balanced.

Ze Roberto is helping Brazilian Volleyball a lot!

I thought that she was a lost cause, but she's definitely improving. I'm impressed... Ze knows his stuff, when he retires from NT I hope he continues to work in Barueri, we will need him to build our future (he should have bet on youth a lot earlier in the NT, but, oh well, beggars can't be choosers)

• That's embarrassing... Playing that bad should be illegal

IMO Tainara lost her mind whenthings were not good against her former team.

Tandara was awful today.

• IMO Tainara lost her mind whenthings were not good against her former team.

Tandara was awful today.

Tandara and Brait were playing well in the beginning of the game... Brait's block-covers were legendary today... But Tainara was visually disturbed this game, even Luisomar pointed that out to her, but she refused to listen and brought the whole team down with her... Then everything fell apart, Osasco began to play Tandara-ball and Barueri shut her off... They missed Jaque a lot today, not having a reliable OH on court (or at least someone to change the game a bit, like Glayce did today for Barueri) was their doom

• Especially because Osasco's followers were saying that the team would sleep at #1 in the ranking lol

Best day ever.

• I hope this defeat will serve for Osasco wake up, they were playing very well, but it seems that after covid cases they lowered their energy, maybe it was a good time to lose and rethink strategies, because the most difficult games are coming and the other teams are finding their best game now.

About the game, Zé Roberto is showing why this project of Barueri is so important for the future of Brazilian women's volleyball, the girls are improving so much, they played brilliant last night and I think they can surprise other teams in the games to come.

• Enjoyable match yesterday. Barueri's strategy was great and also individual performances. Hope they keep going and improving like this! :drink:

There are some players popping up this year finally. It's the best part of the league in this season. Mid level teams are showing some good performances.

By the way, I didn't know Lorena could hit that hard. :lol: She had some killing ones. :white: