Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• COVID outbreak in Osasco. Jaqueline, Mayany, Brait and Karyna tested positive. Luizomar too.

It took too long for Jaqueline to test positive. She has been really lucky lucky considering that she’s constantly meeting with friends and doing some jobs as a digital influencer.

• This also affected Murilo who did not play this weekend to prevent their teamates to get covid. I'm not sure if he has been tested positive but I highly doubt he will escape from that.

• So other players will probably play tonight with covid-19 without having being detected by the exam yet.

• Well, so we can expect a meltdown for the next days, the cases of Curitiba still emerging and weeks ago they played against Osasco, who is having an outbreak now and probably will have more cases. Osasco played against Barueri last week, when they still didn't know about new cases, and Barueri is gonna face Praia Clube tonight for Brazilian Cup. Now one athlete in Minas tested positive and they play against Pinheiros tonight too, this in a moment that Brazil is living a tragedy in the North of the country, maybe the worst since the begging of this nightmare.

CBV protocols just sucks, this federation it's a joke.

• These are very hard times for being a Brazilian living in Brazil. I love watching volleyball these days, at least we can have some fun, but I would truly be happier if they cancelled everything.

• honestly, even volleyball ain't doing it for me these days like it used to. I also wouldn't mind if the entire thing was cancelled until everyone was vaccinated.

• Apparently Tifanny has covid and did not travel with the team to Rio today.

• I don't think Sesi can beat Flamengo without her.

SESI did it once this season already without her... Tifanny was nowhere to be found, offensive-wise, at least, when they faced each other

• SESI did it once this season already without her... Tifanny was nowhere to be found, offensive-wise, at least, when they faced each other

I get your point. But although she was horrible, she was on court. Now that she's out for COVID, Bernardo will not even have to worry about Tifanny, and he will create a strategy in which blockers will basically have to worry about Polina.

• I get your point. But although she was horrible, she was on court. Now that she's out for COVID, Bernardo will not even have to worry about Tifanny, and he will create a strategy in which blockers will basically have to worry about Polina.

Yep, makes sense... Let's see how bad Rubinho will handle that

• This is certainly bad news for Bauru, but in the victory against Rio couple of weeks ago, Bauru managed to win the game despite her poor performance (6/29 - 21%), 9 points in 5 sets. Maybe Dobriana/Vanessa duo can provide a better reception and more stable game.

EDIT: sloth you got me.

• I would never bet on Sesi with or without Tifanny. I do hope this match goes to the tie break. I also hope Barueri manages to play well against Praia, especially because Mari won't play, so Anne Buijs (or Anna Balls like they speak on the TV lol) will have to step up.

• I would never bet on Sesi with or without Tifanny. I do hope this match goes to the tie break. I also hope Barueri manages to play well against Praia, especially because Mari won't play, so Anne Buijs (or Anna Balls like they speak on the TV lol) will have to step up.

I love this Anna Balls thing! So fun

But Sidney, you forgot their deadly weapon: Michelle. :lol: