Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• What the hell these referees are doing? It's not even half of the first set and he made some huge mistakes, like when Cuttino was injured. You can't treat that league seriously because of these blind guys with the whistles.

And Minas looks a lot better, especially in attack but they made a lot of mistakes in counter attacks. I think they gave half of the points to Praia. I am almost sure about that.

• Without Danielle Praia should win. Thaisa is bad today and Camila doesn't know how to play tricky sometimes. Not fair but we can't do anything :down:

• Minas aren't blocking, Praia are really focused and Suellen is everywhere... That's a game that isn't that important for Minas, so I believe Praia aren't going to choke tonight

• They won't choke. Minas are making a lot of mistakes in attack (Praia didnt play anything special). And Camila is not a player for match like this.

• Praia should lost 1st set but Minas gave them. Praia should lost 2nd set and they lost. Nothing special yet. But! They're playing superb in defense, really. Thaisa and sometimes Hodge can finish first attack. The rest is coming back to Minas side.

• Praia will win only with challenges. What a luck :lol:

And Camila blocked for the 10000 time today :whistle:

3rd set and for the 3rd time Minas gave free points to Praia at the end of the set :lol:

• And now challenge did them bad, ouch... I didn't see any touch and it called "no touch" first... Such a mess

• Well, if they gave that block touch to Praia in the second or third set (which did not happen), I'm not mad they gave Minas this one if it did not really happen :whistle:

Also yeah, that Julia block was awesome! Her bump set earlier on was also beautiful, Megan killed the ball so easily.

• Gotta give props to Maira too, I think girl just had her best game ever. Admittedly it was against Pinheiros, but 22 pts with 91% positive reception is really good.

• well it seems that superliga now is exciting

What an electric match praia vs minas...is incredible how praia team like pipoca

Now is really tie all....bauru can stole 3rd place to praia

Sesc is playing really bad....they almost lose to one of bottom at table

If barueri play good....they can go to 6

A pity barueri lose to brazilia...if not the competition would be more exciting

Osasco only needs one point to secure 2 place and can't get 1st place

• They won't choke. Minas are making a lot of mistakes in attack (Praia didnt play anything special). And Camila is not a player for match like this.

Minas aren't blocking, Praia are really focused and Suellen is everywhere... That's a game that isn't that important for Minas, so I believe Praia aren't going to choke tonight

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• I honestly saw a touch in the last ball, however Praia choked 3 times during the match. They had 24x20 in the last set and Minas still managed to have a set point. Even Praia's players simply resigned, but Paulo Coco was making scandals.

• Your math is wrong. Osasco needs to win one match among the remaining three to secure 2nd place, which will eventually happen because they will play against São Cateano tonight.

By the way, it's Carol Albuquerque's farewell match. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen. I hope she sets Bia a slide attack with a bump set :lol::lol::lol:

• Your math is wrong. Osasco needs to win one match among the remaining three to secure 2nd place, which will eventually happen because they will play against São Cateano tonight.

By the way, it's Carol Albuquerque's farewell match. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen. I hope she sets Bia a slide attack with a bump set :lol::lol::lol:

OMG she is still playing? I didnt know! I wish to see her play one last time!