Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• OMG she is still playing? I didnt know! I wish to see her play one last time!

She retired last last year but Osasco signed her last month only to have this farewell match today.

• Your math is wrong. Osasco needs to win one match among the remaining three to secure 2nd place, which will eventually happen because they will play against São Cateano tonight.

By the way, it's Carol Albuquerque's farewell match. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen. I hope she sets Bia a slide attack with a bump set :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but I was counting with osasco victory tonight

So they win 3 points and be ahead from 6 points with only 2 matchs to play so in theory praia can tie and for that I said that osasco needs only 1 point in other 2 matches

• I'm sorry. I didn't understand that you were already counting on today's match, And also I thought the first criterion was number of victories. I was sure they had changed a couple of years ago, but apparently they haven't :wall:

• I'm sorry. I didn't understand that you were already counting on today's match, And also I thought the first criterion was number of victories. I was sure they had changed a couple of years ago, but apparently they haven't :wall:

I don't know

I remember bauru years ago eliminate sao caetano that have more victories

Now idk

Now thinking better,So today osasco need to win 3 -0 or 3-1 and they are sure 2nd place

Even if they lose next matches 3 a 0 and 3 0 they are better in victory criteria against praia

• I don't know

I remember bauru years ago eliminate sao caetano that have more victories

Now idk

Now thinking better,So today osasco need to win 3 -0 or 3-1 and they are sure 2nd place

Even if they lose next matches 3 a 0 and 3 0 they are better in victory criteria against praia

I saw the regulations and it seems like number of points is still the first criterion. I was almost 100% sure that they had changed it just after this season you mentioned in which São Caetano was out even having more victories. But the regulations are a bit ambiguous and confusing because they say number of points is the main criterion and then this criterion appears again as #2 for clubs with the same number of victories lol. It's just weird.

Well, Osasco will have the same number of points and more victories after today, so they will definitely guarantee 2nd place anyway.

• Carol's farewell was just beautiful. She scored the last point and won the MVP lol

I loved it :love:

• oh no it seems sao paulo barueri can dissapear

It seems the club sao paulo didn't pay to the volley team and ze roberto is the one who is paying from his pocket to the players and staff

He loves the team,he creates it and they have done so much in this years,helping brazilians youngster to show their best

Imo is always a bad idea when football comes to volley

Vasco still have a debt with natasha osmokrovic feom 20 years ago

Fluminense 3 years ago also have many retarded payments with players

Last year flamengo i think they also had

I heard something that flamengo this year didn't give bernardinho the money they promised and at the end of season,they gonna split up

So bad....

• I was watching 1 set and I left

Curitiba had 1 set on hands and they did some child mistakes

• Dani has been my favorite setter since she her first season in Rexona/Rio (probably in 2006/2007, maybe). IMO she did such an amazing job at the 2012 Olympics that she should have been given the MVP award. I also think she was doing a great job at the 2014 WCH until that messy semifinals (which was messy for every single Brazilian player).

I miss her fast game and her constant use of the middles all the time...well, when you have Adenizia and Mara instead of Thaisa and Fabiana (both played with Dani in clubs and in the NT), things are harder :lol:

• Dani has been my favorite setter since she her first season in Rexona/Rio (probably in 2006/2007, maybe). IMO she did such an amazing job at the 2012 Olympics that she should have been given the MVP award. I also think she was doing a great job at the 2014 WCH until that messy semifinals (which was messy for every single Brazilian player).

I miss her fast game and her constant use of the middles all the time...well, when you have Adenizia and Mara instead of Thaisa and Fabiana (both played with Dani in clubs and in the NT), things are harder :lol:

You said it all. I miss her fast game too! I think Bauru should try to hire a better middle next season, otherwise Dani will be unable to do what she can do best.