Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• You said it all. I miss her fast game too! I think Bauru should try to hire a better middle next season, otherwise Dani will be unable to do what she can do best.

I thought Adenizia would have an amazing season after the first few matches, but...

• Bauru improved a lot in this set. I feel they’re always starting behind adversaries and this makes it harder for them to play more comfortably during the sets. They’re always under pressure, and that’s quite exhausting. Let’s see how things are gonna play out from now on.

• I don't like any of these two teams but I'm rooting for Sesi because I want Praia to lose to Flamengo in the quarterfinals. I know this might not happen, but one can dream:dance6:

• This game turned into a funeral with all those pauses

• What a terrible match by Osasco. Too many mistakes.

Adenizia was a beast in the final set. 5 blocks!

The % of the attackers are just awful. Gabi with 2/18. Tandara 13/47. :gone:

• Mara played great with Macris

• Cuttino tore ligaments in her knee.. Won't be able to play until semi-finals... I don't know if this estimation is reliable or not.. the fact is, she's out for a couple of matches (or maybe the whole season)

• 1- I think she won't come back, which is sad. Minas will probably lose the finals or the semifinals without her.

2- I think the league might be cancelled.

• I have been reading some sad news about the situation in Brazil. Stay safe, friends.

Thanks a lot :heart: we are totally fucked up.

• A few governors are preparing for a lockdown. Uberlândia is one of the cities that might shut down after today. IDK how Praia will practice or host the following games.

yeah, Curitiba has also prohibited any sports activities from being held it seems. they were supposed to host Barueri and that already fell through. I'm curious to see what's gonna happen.

• yeah, Curitiba has also prohibited any sports activities from being held it seems. they were supposed to host Barueri and that already fell through. I'm curious to see what's gonna happen.

The situation is very critical. I believe clubs and CBV need to change the playoff system if they want to end the league with a champion.

• São Caetano was also supposed to be the host for the game against Sesi on Friday and now the host will be Sesi.

• 1.910 dead just today and we'll likely see higher numbers over the next days/weeks. CBV better take a stance on what's gonna happen to the league quickly.