Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Awards:

S: Macris(Minas)

Opp: Tandara(Osasco)

OH: Fe Garay(Praia) and Pri Daroit(Minas)

MB: Thaisa(Minas) and Carol(Praia)

L: Camila Brait(Osasco)

Best player: Thaisa(Minas)

• Minas played good in 4 set, Praia lost his mind on 5° set.

I thought the same.

Today Praia played better, but Minas deserves this. They were 1° in the season the covid starts and the superliga was canceled. This season Minas was first in regulsr Season once again.

wasn't Praia the 1st placed team before COVID happened? I remember them celebrating their spot and everything

• wasn't Praia the 1st placed team before COVID happened? I remember them celebrating their spot and everything

My bad, you are right. I remember some drama about this... Praia claiming to be champion :white::white:

• I liked Praia Clube a lot in this Play offs.

A lot of players with a good/great impact.

• Praia was first last season, Praia(58), SESC(57), Minas(57).. But when it matters the most... :whistle:

• Paulo Coco crying quite hard during the medal ceremony kinda got to me, ngl.

Also I was thinking about some interesting details following the game and realized this is just the first Superliga title won by Daroit in her entire career so far. Gattaz now has 5 Superliga wins under her belt, the first one being 16 years ago (2004/2005). Kinda cool when you think about it.

• Megan :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thaísa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

MINAS! Where is Polina? lol

• congrata minas,i like this team

Praia next year you could demand music on fantastico

• Paulo Coco crying quite hard during the medal ceremony kinda got to me, ngl.

Also I was thinking about some interesting details following the game and realized this is just the first Superliga title won by Daroit in her entire career so far. Gattaz now has 5 Superliga wins under her belt, the first one being 16 years ago (2004/2005). Kinda cool when you think about it.

The fact is indeed interesting, but Gattaz wasn't 16y in 2004/2005 if she was born in 1981