New management looking for suggestions!

• What I don't get is why the TRANSFER NEWS topic has ALWAYS requested the OFFICIAL source and now crovolley keeps posting fake news without source and "He SHoULd Be ResPeCTeD BeCAuSe He CaN't TranSlaTe Well". :down:

Please follow your own rules. All posts without an official link should be deleted and the users should be suspended for keep doing it.

The same person who wanted (pretended) sources when I posted some rumors, just becuase he didn't like the news and told I was writing fake news and bullshits. We even had a discussion about it, which is what he wanted in the first place. :whistle:

• But my post are 95% with source, link in my post :what:

Why would I fake translate and post it with source.

• But my post are 95% with source, link in my post :what:

Why would I fake translate and post it with source.

The Kosheleva one has no links and you wrote something fake. Do you know what fake means? The same as false. It was a false information. If you can't translate something, just don't.

• Practically very easy indeed. Once an admin want you change a rule or add a new one, s/he can post two options in this thread or in a separate one. And asks people to like either of the options (rule A should be changed or rule A should stay the way it is now). At the end of 3 days or one week, the number of likes are counted and Voila! We know the answer

Otherwise, this will give too much power to admins to make arbitrary rules in the future

In theory i like this idea, IMO a completely satisfactory answer to the first question, but what about other issues mentioned by Janko wich i 100% agree with.

How many memener votes enoguh?

Just look at how many people have come forward to make any suggestion regarding the rules. Altough maybe it be easier to make a decision with just one click, maybe it will attract more people to join.

• The Kosheleva one has no links and you wrote something fake. Do you know what fake means? The same as false. It was a false information. If you can't translate something, just don't.

I said 95%. I didn't said 100%.

Read again.

And I correct my self and even delete it.

• Schwerin head coach said that club will cut 25-30% of their budget for next season and it will be super hard for them.

Last season they had budget 1M.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…te-raggiungibili-per-noi/

This is an example of what he does: he wrote Schweriner had 1M budjet, but the article didn't mention it at all (it just said they had more than 1M, which can be any number - according to the rumors around 2M), it just talks about about a 25/30% cut.

Then someone tells him that he wrote nosenses.

I don't know, that is what article is saying. : /

No, It isn't.

• I said 95%. I didn't said 100%.

Read again.

And I correct my self and even delete it.

Nice. Now you stop with spreading fake news and only post these nonsense on rumors topic. You can even create your own rumor.

• If you can't translate something, just don't.

IMO this sentence is the main point.

I personally didn't have huge problem with the wrong translation this time, but i certainly don't see the problem for you crovolley just to wait for someone who knows Italian to translate the news nothing more.

No offense just saying cro.

• And Scweriner closed their club because of my wrong translation.

:lol::lol:

• What Bogdan said. As you can see in this topic and the other one where we gave out the rules, only a handful of people contributed anything, even so much as a "good job" comment. Most people are not going to bother with it. It's much, much more difficult to organise things like this than you imagine, serdar, and the toughest thing of all is to create any sort of enthusiasm or wish to participate. At the very least, we would have to send notices via PM to at least some 20+ regularly visiting members to remind them (read: practically beg them) that they can cast a vote on the site's future. And I know a healthy chunk of those people are likely to feel uncomfortable with such a dynamic, where mods/admins send them PM's from time to time, bothering them. I've organised a tournament-style competitions with polls for years on another site, so I know all too well what I'm talking about.

• I personally didn't have huge problem with the wrong translation this time, but i certainly don't see the problem for you crovolley just to wait for someone who knows Italian to translate the news nothing more.

I will not wait I started to learn Italian :teach:

• How about this compromise: posting of foreign language news is not prohibited, BUT if you mis-translate or you give inaccurate information, you will be liable to the charge of spreading fake news, which WILL be prohibited? In short, you can post those news, but you do it at your own responsibility. One instance of this, a warning, second instance a 1-week ban.

Btw, just to let you all know that this solution has been adopted by the 3 of us. It will be official, and the rule to penalise the spreading of fake news (with the discretion of admin staff deciding what can be excused away and what not) will be officially added to the rule book.

• What Bogdan said. As you can see in this topic and the other one where we gave out the rules, only a handful of people contributed anything, even so much as a "good job" comment. Most people are not going to bother with it. It's much, much more difficult to organise things like this than you imagine, serdar, and the toughest thing of all is to create any sort of enthusiasm or wish to participate. At the very least, we would have to send notices via PM to at least some 20+ regularly visiting members to remind them (read: practically beg them) that they can cast a vote on the site's future. And I know a healthy chunk of those people are likely to feel uncomfortable with such a dynamic, where mods/admins send them PM's from time to time, bothering them. I've organised a tournament-style competitions with polls for years on another site, so I know all too well what I'm talking about.

Having a limited number of active users is a fair issue that needs a further discussion, maybe even a special thread for this. It seems like there are around 30 users who regularly post something but there are many other users who follow the forum without posting any comments. I thinks just clicking to a button to 'like' is easier and less intimidating than posting something and being part of the discussion. In the worse case scenario, if there are only 5 people who 'voted' after a reasonable amount of time (let's say a week), then it is still fair to proceed. I think this would give more legitimate ground for the admin group for any change or addition in the rule book (I am not talking about specifically this new rule but in general, how we deal with the changes in the rule book in the future)