Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Rumors about Laura Partenio in Bauru are getting stronger.

I was never impressed by her, always thought she was an average attacker and receiver. But I would like to know from someone who has been consistently following the Italian league about whether my impressions are right.

• Rumors about Laura Partenio in Bauru are getting stronger.

I was never impressed by her, always thought she was an average attacker and receiver. But I would like to know from someone who has been consistently following the Italian league about whether my impressions are right.

It all depends which role She will have. As defence OH She can perform really great especially in first part of the season because She will be new "face" as Diouf. In second part her performance will depend about her team and on her quality.

She will play in little bit weaker league (my second fave) so her performance can be on really nice level.

• Any rumors about Brayelin Martinez ???

This girl become beast I love her.

• Thompson (USA, OPP) rumored that She sign with Eczacibasi as OH.

Hande - Thompson reception

Poor Boskovic :gone:

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…ompson-verso-leczacibasi/

• Do you have any rumors about Vasilieva? Atanasijevic is staying in Italy, so I wonder Where she will play.

• Samadan, why ???

You are great MB, but you will not get so much on the court :aww:

• Samadan, why ???

You are great MB, but you will not get so much on the court :aww:

If I'm honest, I don't think it's a bad transfer for her. At first I thought she was way to good for German league, but she disappointed me a little bit. At the important moments she did not perform good. Popovic and Lubian will probably starting, but they aren't world class middle blockers so they need a decent back-up. In this way I think Samadan will have enough court time.

• If I'm honest, I don't think it's a bad transfer for her. At first I thought she was way to good for German league, but she disappointed me a little bit. At the important moments she did not perform good. Popovic and Lubian will probably starting, but they aren't world class middle blockers so they need a decent back-up. In this way I think Samadan will have enough court time.

IMO i agree with cro, Samadan could find better team, she is not the best one but she can be starter in some other team, in Scandicci next to Popovic wich rise, if she already isn't world class player, after amazing national team summer and the best club season in her carrer and young and very promising Lubian, i dont see enough space for player like Samadan is.

• Samadan might not be flawless in her game but she is a very good MB, I also agree that she could have found a better club.

I expect her to get some time over Lubian though, but I wouldn't want Lubian to get benched often either...

• Wasn't Samadan going back to Croatia? I remember I heard some news about she wanted to be near home.

That was April joke. :gone: