Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• They were supposed to change Gabi with Zhu, but with OGs postponed, she's staying one more season in China (maybe moving from Tianjin to Guangdong Hengda). Gabi is about to renew.

Really wanted to see Gabi and Zhu play together, maybe in the future.

Last week was Liaoning, Guangdong is an interesting choice since there are no NT members on the team (Zheng Yixin and Lin Li were loaned last season).

• Actually I believe Lippmann could really play in Poland. Considering it is still unsure when Italy goes back to normal and that they cut their budgets. Polish 2 top clubs are not affected by coronavirus much and will play CL so I would not consider that strange to go here.

• I am surprised I read Berin over and over here. She is horrible, probably the worst libero of VVSL. I heard rumours that she was with the team because her parents knew people. I simply see nothing special in Berin, I mean the girl gets surprised when someone is jump serving, seriously at this level?

I don't think she's that bad but she is incredibly shaky.

• There's a fan of Busto saying in Pasini's blog that Busto renewed with Gennari, Leonardi and Piccinini but there are rumours about an important engagement for next season...I'm wondering if it's an OPP, an OH or a MB :/ what do you think?

• I agree about Aylin Sarioglu, she might be shaky now but it's her first season in such a big team, if I recall correctly even Simge used to be shaky at times until not long ago. I believe Aylin will be an important libero in the future, she kinda carried last seasons Nilufer team to the play-offs herself and that's not usual for a libero.

I agree that most of the others were/are bad but had some moments in the past. And I agree also about Derya Cayirgan, why is she in GS bench when there is like 8 teams that could use someone like here :sos: Buse Kayacan has been like one of the worst liberos consistently in the league for a few years imo HOWEVER volleyball22 I agreee about her this season, she has been better than usual and quite active in defense.

• There's a fan of Busto saying in Pasini's blog that Busto renewed with Gennari, Leonardi and Piccinini but there are rumours about an important engagement for next season...I'm wondering if it's an OPP, an OH or a MB :/ what do you think?

Diouf, according to some rumors.

Interesting, great news for them !

With two defence OH they need strong OPP and 2 attacking MB.

• Gray ~perfectly fit for Busto, if poulter will be their setter and possibly she isn't so expensive and that is also plus for Busto.

I would love to see her in Busto.

• I doubt Piccinini would be a full starter if she stays. I read they made an offer for Gray and showed some interest for Belien, but I don't think either of them is the big name they're reffering to.

I doubt Beliën will ever play in Italy again... She didn't like it at all there. But maybe this whole situation with Corona will force her to play in Italy again, if she doesn't get offers from other teams.

• Poulter will be great for Busto. They play Champions League right? I hope they get to have good spikers aside from Mingardi.

UYBA and Bergamo are the best clubs in Italy in terms of management IMHO. They can make a decent team out of nothing.

• UYBA and Bergamo are the best clubs in Italy in terms of management IMHO. They can make a decent team out of nothing.

Yes, and Monza&Scandicci are on the other side :lol: