Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Okay, so let's start this new thread and try to keep things organized. New topic to discuss rumors and transfers for next season. Please refrain from going off-topic. Let's make this place as organized as possible, with healthy and respectful discussions.

• Ruomors about Zivkovic break for one year due to maternity wishes becoming stronger.

She will have enough time to come

back in shape for OG.

• From Instagram account Mercadodovoleioficial:

Praia Clube wants Akinradewo.

Osasco and Praia Clube want Ebrar.

Osasco wants Fabiana.

Barueri wants Ivna Marra.

I'm not sure if they are worth trusting, but the First rumors in the account are all confirmed.

• Don't say we never do nothing for you, folks.:P

Ruomors about Zivkovic break for one year due to maternity wishes becoming stronger.

She will have enough time to come

back in shape for OG.

She already took a break in 2019. If she takes another one now, that removes the last rationale for ever returning, since it's pointless to return for one summer, when it's going to be mostly sitting on the bench. Let Mirkovic, who will take over the reins in 2022, sit there.:lol:

• She already took a break in 2019. If she takes another one now, that removes the last rationale for ever returning, since it's pointless to return for one summer, when it's going to be mostly sitting on the bench. Let Mirkovic, who will take over the reins in 2022, sit there.:lol:

You mean on break with national team? I think that she had a plan that this year play on OG and after that end her career both national and club. But now when OG is postponed for next year, i think that she will have enought time to become a mum and come back in shape, just technicaly that isn't my wish or prediction (one more important thing is that her baby at the moment of Olympic will have just a few months) , i mean if she wants she can do it. And yes, it is pointless when you say one summer, but when you say Olympic games summer and European Championship in Belgrade i wouldn't say that sound pointless.

I undoubtly agree about Mirkovic, even i wanted this year to see Ognjenovic - Mirkovic main setter duo, i didn't expect and wish Zivkvoic come back, but Terzic have different plans and i respect that.

• Polen Unver(OPP) is rumored to THY. Her husband plays in Fenerbahce men's team. I guess she wants to be closer to him. Also Merve Dalbeler(L) is rumored to THY. These are just rumors btw, nothing official.

Both are just waste of money. You cannot claim you want to win trophies and then transfer those two players. It is just waste of our tax money, nothing more.

• And there you go, now We can't expect anything from THY :aww:

• Polen Unver(OPP) is rumored to THY. Her husband plays in Fenerbahce men's team. I guess she wants to be closer to him. Also Merve Dalbeler(L) is rumored to THY. These are just rumors btw, nothing official.

I like Merve. We saw all the difference she made in Fenerbahce the last season, when they couldn't pass (despite having Robinson :white:).

Polen will sit on bench.

• I like Merve. We saw all the difference she made in Fenerbahce the last season, when they couldn't pass (despite having Robinson :white:).

Polen will sit on bench.

That was Melis Yilmaz, Merve was in Fenerbahce until 2019/20 season, this season she was first in Beskitas, and after that in Eczacibasi for couple of months.

• Afterall for Ebrar would be 10 time better if She went to Novara with ther great squad next year and playing CL extra experience as full time starter.

• That was Melis Yilmaz, Merve was in Fenerbahce until 2019/20 season, this season she was first in Beskitas, and after that in Eczacibasi for couple of months.

You got me wrong. I meant this (2019-20) season they (Fenerbahce) sucked at passing without Merve, despite having Robinson.

• I wouldn't trust any of these Instagram fanpages. This one is probably just getting their information from Volleybox or something. I checked out their page and they stated that Mari Paraíba got signed to Bauru weeks ago, which is false; it was another Mari (Cassemiro).

That being said, the rumor about Ivna in Barueri was already reported by credible sources. The other ones...

• I wouldn't trust any of these Instagram fanpages. This one is probably just getting their information from Volleybox or something. I checked out their page and they stated that Mari Paraíba got signed to Bauru weeks ago, which is false; it was another Mari (Cassemiro).

That being said, the rumor about Ivna in Barueri was already reported by credible sources. The other ones...

Some of the rumors are correct. That young girl going to play for France, Ivna in Barueri, Buijs in Praia Clube (heard from multiple sources)...

I don't see Ebrar going to Brazil, on the other hand. So, as I told you, I don't know how much trustable this account could be.