Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Developres wants Brakocević or Lippmann to replace Zaroślińska.

https://nowiny24.pl/developres…a-lippmann/ar/c2-14915148

This article seems to be rather a wish list of the Polish in club, saying who is available on the market and who could join Rzeszow. To be honest, I do not think that Lippmann will go there - she is still a class higher for Polish league and to be honest she delivered a solid performance during IO qualification so rather unrealistic for me. Witkowska should change the environment - she was one of the most promising MB in Poland and her performance after the injury is not amazing.

• Jineiry Martinez in Praia Clube is a done deal, so probably Brayelin will play there as well

• setting in russia doesn’t need to be creative. I guess she’s a perfect fit since she’s also a good blocker.

Cretivity is not her only problem, she is very often criminal unprecise, at least she played like that in Eczacibasi last season.

• So happy for her. I was thinking that she has been very solid for the last two years, and deserved something more than Cuneo.

• Great news 4 teams already are getting very nice rosters in Seria A.

Busto and Chieri are gone be very nice.

So We don't need to be afraid for level of the league :lol:

• Caserta is actually one of the few teams that showed interest in next year league, but they might be moving to Naples. I read an article couple of days ago about Bergamo having again problems with sponsors, which would be sad given the history of the team. I believe also Brescia/Cuneo/Filottrano are at risk, but I haven't seen anything yet.

• Oh, no! If she's moving to Monza, it means Cuneo may disappear. It was my favourite team this season. ;(

Wijsmans is an icon in Cuneo. Being her wife, makes her an icon too for the city. If she leaves, thing are really bad there. :wall:

• Caserta is actually one of the few teams that showed interest in next year league, but they might be moving to Naples. I read an article couple of days ago about Bergamo having again problems with sponsors, which would be sad given the history of the team. I believe also Brescia/Cuneo/Filottrano are at risk, but I haven't seen anything yet.

And better, comeback at 12 teams. With great level. As I said Italy has so many great domestic players that level will be the same or better with less matches.

• KYK is moving from Turkey. It looks her new club will be Bejing in China.

So Ecz lose both Natalia and KYK. They are gone replace their player with smaller contracts.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…ornare-a-giocare-in-cina/

• It seems VakifBank will keep the whole starting 6 + 1 from last season.

They were supposed to change Gabi with Zhu, but with OGs postponed, she's staying one more season in China (maybe moving from Tianjin to Guangdong Hengda). Gabi is about to renew.

• Which starting six Vakifbank will keep, they are different in TL and CL :what: ??

• To be honest I don't agree with you on the names. Both Melis and Aylin had a bad season and basically they are the reason why such a good roster was underperforming (besides the injuries)

Guidetti invested on Ayca a lot but I don't think she has a big potential. She hasn't improved from the beginning of season, always late at defense and her reception is not anywhere to other 3 names (for Ayca's defense, she was receiving with Derya and Tuğba who are bad receivers as well.)

If I have to name one more name next to other 3 top turkish liberos, it would be Derya Çayırgan. She has a good reception technique and very good sense of defense. Pity that she always chosen the big teams and preferred to be at the bench:down:

I know there is and will always be the level difference between Simge, Gizem Örge, Gizem Karadayı and them but I wanted to say that they have some potential and can be better in the near future.

I know that both Melis and Aylin were awful at the beginning of the league. (especially Aylin) But they can improve so easily. Just look at their performance of the first and last match of the league.

• There are 3 spots for foreigners now. Jineiry is probably very cheap and her being there probably helps the team keep Brayelin, which is their biggest priority. There's still one spot remaining and it's not gonna be a setter as they already got two (Claudinha and Lyara).

There were also some rumor about Carol leaving if I am not wrong.