Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Daalderop has bigger potantial than all rumoured Novara players...

Not true, herbotts ceiling is way higher, indeed her current performance is one of the best among European OHs

• It might be fun to make a list of the players that we know would have likely ended their career after Tokyo, but which now have to wait another year to retire. Other than Hill and Akinradewo, are there any others?

• What is up with Maja ?? Is this the last pro season for her in NT and club ??

Veljkovic could end her career after Olympics too. If She gone have baby after Olympics. She will be 32 after She born a baby, hard to believe that She can comeback in pro.

• It might be fun to make a list of the players that we know would have likely ended their career after Tokyo, but which now have to wait another year to retire. Other than Hill and Akinradewo, are there any others?

Akinradewo, larson, hill are confirmed. The Americans will have almost all seniors retiring after tokyo. Adams will be 31bafter tokyo, even bartsch will 31 as well. So expect by olympic 2024 you'll have new set of americans. Except robinson, who will be the senior and will definitely replace larson.

Kosheleva definitely and probably Goncharova will retire from NT after Tokyo. The latter especially has been overused both in NT and club.

• Milena Rasic confirm during live on Instagram that she will be one more season in Vakifbank.

you can see whole live (interview) on this link:

https://instagram.com/kriilee?igshid=1em5iya66zl01

but it is on serbian language :gone:

• Just as I feared/expected.:roll:

Anyway, I see a fellow late bird; 3:30 am, eh?:P

• And no sign of sleeping anytime soon, night is more productive in my case. :super:

Honestly i expect the same story with Maja, that "negotation" was just official news but the real state was obvious to me, both Maja and Milena will stay in Vakif, Milena said in this live at first that she can't (she don't know if she can)say anything about next club season but at the end she confirm.

I think Eda would have retired from NT after OG, good that we will have her in the team another year:love: