Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Plummer should change to full time Opp. Her receiving and defense are a mess. She moves slow. She is tall and hit hard so killing the ball out of system will not be a problem for her.

Fully agree. She is very slow overall especially in defence and She is not type player for OH at all.

• Courtney is supposed to be Brankica's back up, for when their passing collapses; she could even be used as libero in Champions League. Robinson is staying too.

I heard Fefa's agent had a talk with Eczacibasi (but they want Ogbogu) and THY earlier, but Fener makes sense too, because there's a romour about them getting 1 more foreign player if Vargas gets the turkish citizenship.

I don't know if replacement will be Courtney, but Robinson is leaving Fener for sure, no question about it. Most likely destination is China.

• As far as I can see, it will be the same deal as this season, with Maja and Cansu alternating as starters. One, all those 3 played this past season as well (so I don't see where's the difference), and two, it's extremely doubtful whether Gui will trust Cansu year-round as a starter.

• Poor Cansu, always gotta make room for these world class players and share her court time :S

• I don't know if replacement will be Courtney, but Robinson is leaving Fener for sure, no question about it. Most likely destination is China.

why do you think she is definitely leaving? Was there any rumor? I ask because I didn’t see anything. Personally, I wouldn’t want her to go China, to be honest.

• LOL after all rumors, situation is:

-Vakif probably with the same players as last year

-Fenerbahce with very similar team with maybe new worse but not bad OH replace for Robinson(if she is leaving) and maybe with strong adition on middle (via Veljkovic)

-and at the end kingdom of great transfer politic Eczacibasi with idk Ogbogu is only strong rumor and maybe Thompson and some foreigner setter.

Look at the miracle, Eczacibasi again look as strongest one lol. I wish that is just my subjectivity about them because bad past and that they will be much smarter than this rumors.

• So Maja will stay on the bench (if she renew) and perhaps Milena. Haak will definitely be a starter alongside Gabi & Bartsch.

Meliha can come in surely at times in the league, that's how Maja will stay active I guess

Other than that I see Cansu and Maja alternate as starters as this season indeed.

• So two different Vakifbank We are gone watch.

1 in TL and one in CL and WCCH.

• I have the very same feeling. I really like they just want players they actually need. They can suffer with passing, but they have Boskovic and Thompson at the same time that can kill the ball out of system. With perfect passing they have a lethal weapon on the middle with Ogbogu.

• Eczacibasi with this rumors looks terrible even on the paper :sos:

Shaky reception with again average setter and Boskovic doing all dirty work. Poor her.

Boskovic LEAVE next season.

• I have the very same feeling. I really like they just want players they actually need. They can suffer with passing, but they have Boskovic and Thompson at the same time that can kill the ball out of system. With perfect passing they have a lethal weapon on the middle with Ogbogu.

Honestly I have been a bit sarcastic when i said that they look as strongest one, Thompson so far IMO doesnt show nothing special, yes she is young and Fener with injuries but as OH just not for me, i love more to see some player more like Hil-Robinson next to Hande, but Thompson have a lot of space for improve and she can be suprise in next season, but i haven't good feeling about Ecz TBH at all.

• They will probable try to work some type of Serbian system, but it will have 2 crucial disadvantages:

1)Less firepower on the left wing, because neither Hande nor Thompson are Brankica, meaning that the (barely-existent) reception will have to be much better than in Serbian NT to compensate for it

2)A much, much poorer setter, meaning, in combination with poor reception, a non-factor MBs (as always), which negates Ogbogu's potential arrival

• Tdlr: Another year, another season where everything will be on Tijana's back. Quelle suprise.:roll:

• If all these rumors are confirmed, next Champions League will be (again) Vakifbank vs. Conegliano. None of the other European teams can compete with these two.