Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• 300-400k less of budget for Busto. They already signed Olivotto, Gray and Mingardi and have tried without success with Beljen, Stavanovic and Gibbemeyer (too high salary for Busto) the dream would be Fefa, she could also reduce her salary to stay next to Lisinac.

Just translate.

Thank you for translate :)

• In an interview this week, GS's vice president mentioned that almost all sponsors sent letters claiming that they would like to cancel sponsorships to amateur branches. They concluded that GS might shut down those branches including basketball and volleyball (which I believe won't happen but will continue playing with a smaller budget).

I guess Fenerbahce will suffer from a similar problem and I won't be surprised if Italian clubs are having the same trouble including Imoco. On the other hand, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi will probably keep their budgets as usual.

• They will hire 1 foreigner OH, middle and setter. USA NT OH's were on their list, same with Ogbogu and Maja-Wolosz. They made an offer for Wolosz last year as well. There might be some other names, but def not JT.

that's what I thought! I didn't understand why people acted like they signed her already when I couldn't even find rumours of them being interested in her lol liking JT is besides the point.

• I'm modest. My dream for Stefana is for her to play for another 4 years in NT, in whatever club she might play.:P

• I thought by blocking his post I can live an unnecessary-stress free in this forum but nope. Oh God.

Someone said here there are limited good OHs available on the market right now. Who among these good OHs are universally accepted as good OHs? Hill & Gabi are the ones I can acknowledge.

• that's what I thought! I didn't understand why people acted like they signed her already when I couldn't even find rumours of them being interested in her lol liking JT is besides the point.

It is all over the media since weeks! :lol:

I heard from a personal source she probably signed and they're just waiting to announce it.

• I thought by blocking his post I can live an unnecessary-stress free in this forum but nope. Oh God.

Someone said here there are limited good OHs available on the market right now. Who among these good OHs are universally accepted as good OHs? Hill & Gabi are the ones I can acknowledge.

Robinson, KYK, Bartsch, Larson, Herbots

• IMO with Tijana Boskovic and Baladin. ECZ should focus on get Meliha back. To hire a Defensive OH as Gerties, C. Bosrtti, M. Courtney

An attacking MB as stefana and/or Ogbogu

• Ganze Alikaya/ Hanke

Boskovic / Durul

Hande / Meliha / Geerties/ Saliha

Stefana /Ogbogu/ Beyza/ Yasemin

Akoz

• The MB position an the setter position hurt ECZ to much this season. They could not evolve as a team with a huge gap in this position.

• Sylla?

No, it's someone already looking for a new club for a while. :whistle:

Sylla seems to be unhappy to cut her salary, that's why she didn't renew yet. There were strong rumors about 2 middle-level teams from Russia offering a contract to her, but she didn't want to go there. Lately it seems Dinamo-Kazan wants her to replace Bethania de la Cruz. I won't be surprised if she stays in Conegliano after all. Russian Superliga is quite unattractive on the women's side, which is quite funny considering their men's league is kinda amazing (close to Superlega and its level).

• No, it's someone already looking for a new club for a while. :whistle:

My guess is Sorokaite:saint:

• Sylla is the first in the line for cutting the salary, even without COVID problem. Her season was bad. What She is expecting ?

Geerties took her starting position in the most important match of year, final WCCH. Sorokaite in 5th set against Vakifbank. What She wants ?

She was the weakest line in Conegliano starting six whole season.

Wolosz and Egonu problebly signed pre contracts, but contracts probably got reduced. So they are unhappy especially their agents. Putting fake rumors to neutralized their salaray is nothing new. :whistle:

• Well, everybody is unhappy with cutting salaries.. they live a standard life that is a reflection of the money they get paid, it's difficult to change that... She is not wrong, (not 100% right either) but we can understand where she is coming from