Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• No, it's someone already looking for a new club for a while. :whistle:

Sylla seems to be unhappy to cut her salary, that's why she didn't renew yet. There were strong rumors about 2 middle-level teams from Russia offering a contract to her, but she didn't want to go there. Lately it seems Dinamo-Kazan wants her to replace Bethania de la Cruz. I won't be surprised if she stays in Conegliano after all. Russian Superliga is quite unattractive on the women's side, which is quite funny considering their men's league is kinda amazing (close to Superlega and its level).

egonu

• 300-400k less of budget for Busto. They already signed Olivotto, Gray and Mingardi and have tried without success with Beljen, Stavanovic and Gibbemeyer (too high salary for Busto) the dream would be Fefa, she could also reduce her salary to stay next to Lisinac.

Just translate.

This sounds a bit weird for me. If UYBA can't afford Gibbemeyer (sorry Gibby :D) how can they sign Adams or Veljkovic? :/ Usually the source of the article is very reliable though

• I haven't been really active lately and reading the posts now I can't help but wonder.. where did you guys get the idea that Courtney is a good passer.. even better to pass in a 2 person system? Yes Karch made her a libero in the NT but have you actually watched those matches? She was HORRIBLE, everybody served her and she couldn't give a proper pass.

To be fair, she had a good debut as a libero, the first time she was put in that role, prior to her injury. I know she had good WCH with Novara, but that was mostly because of her attacking which nobody expected from her.

• The MB position an the setter position hurt ECZ to much this season. They could not evolve as a team with a huge gap in this position.

Couldnt agree more. Vitra was peomising to get more titles when they hired natalia and kim but when they signed carli lloyd after an awful performance with dentil praia and gibbemeyer, i was like??? Maybe vitra has so many money to splurge on wrong people! Hahaha

Yeah vitra should hire a good setter and an attacking mb!

• This sounds a bit weird for me. If UYBA can't afford Gibbemeyer (sorry Gibby :D) how can they sign Adams or Veljkovic? :/ Usually the source of the article is very reliable though

I'm a fan of Adams, but I don't know if she will be that expensive. She was injured and didn't play competition for a whole year. Next to that her last season with Monza wasn't good at all. I mean, it isn't sure in wich shape she will come back after all of this:/ But if she can come back to her old form, I agree and she defenitly deserves a bigger contract than Gibbemeyer!

• kimberly hill=> eczacıbaşı vitra

they will also hire one of them maja or wolosz

• I agree that Ecz maybe getting too much criticism (i'm defintly in that group), but it is just "amazing" what they did in the last two or three seasons and especially as a "fun" of Boskovic it is hard to me to watching her and waste of the time.

At the end Eczacibasi must to get standing ovation only because/at least they enlist Boskovic in right time.

she did not have a single great match in the first two seasons with vitra, not one.

and in the third season in the last match of the season(playoff final game-5) she choked, she was inarguably the worst player on the court. both OH of vitra spiked over 40% and middles over 50%, only boskovic spiked 30% and cost her team the elusive league title.

in the fourth season, she somehow someway(still can't fathom how that happened) got injured or sick i dont even remember and raised imoco players hopes of winning the match, again disappointing vitra fans.

she has been with vitra for 5 seasons and could not even win a match on her own against vakıfbank. during that time she played against them many times. even egonu all by herself won against vakıfbank twice in very important tournaments.

vitra may not have been managed properly during these years but boskovic should do a self critisicm as to why she heavily underachieved in her club career.

• See what I meant, sisko? It's exactly people like this I was referring to when I said that Eczacibasi's sheer incompetence is actively ruining Tijana's reputation. True, people who are this blind to reality are in the minority, but there are still many of them out there.

she did not have a single great match in the first two seasons with vitra, not one.

and in the third season in the last match of the season(playoff final game-5) she choked, she was inarguably the worst player on the court. both OH of vitra spiked over 40% and middles over 50%, only boskovic spiked 30% and cost her team the elusive league title.

in the fourth season, she somehow someway(still can't fathom how that happened) got injured or sick i dont even remember and raised imoco players hopes of winning the match, again disappointing vitra fans.

she has been with vitra for 5 seasons and could not even win a match on her own against vakıfbank. during that time she played against them many times. even egonu all by herself won against vakıfbank twice in very important tournaments.

vitra may not have been managed properly during these years but boskovic should do a self critisicm as to why she heavily underachieved in her club career.

• she did not have a single great match in the first two seasons with vitra, not one.

Just remember that Boskovic is human, not a perfect volleyball machine... Underachiever is really an understatement, come on, what you want for her, playing by herself against super teams? Even if they didn't win Turkish league, they won 2 WCCh, and one second place, cev cup, 3rd in cl.. remember that there are other good players and good teams out there... Her sickness is another proof that she is human and can't handle everything by herself.. It's not her fault... Then you see what she did in NT level, with a proper coach and proper tactics to help her and not to use her like she was the only player in the team ..

• Even if they didn't win Turkish league, they won 2 WCCh, and one second place, cev cup, 3rd in cl.

are you even legit? Turkish league and CL are what matters. a team like vitra and a player like boskovic should not settle for anything other than championship. they failed every year in winning either.

See what I meant, sisko? It's exactly people like this I was referring to when I said that Eczacibasi's sheer incompetence is actively ruining Tijana's reputation. True, people who are this blind to reality are in the minority, but there are still many of them out there.

truth hurts?

• Yep, that must be it. And as soon as Boskovic is far away from you and your "truth", most of us here will feel happier for her.:win:

• Of course that what matter are winning Turkish League and CL... but you can't blame just one player because they didn't win... Egonu didn't win CL by herself, she had a lot of help, A LOT of help from Barsch and Piccinini, for instance... Zhu didn't win by herself... Boskovic never had such help... but here is not the place to discuss about her, we can go to Turkish League thread and talk about it.. this place is for transfers

• Brescia, Cuneo and Perugia are interested in Ortolani. Also Perugia consider van Ryk at the opposite position.

https://www.sportmediaset.medi…ia_17394208-202002a.shtml

• Did Conegliano sign Mckenzie Adams for a starting role? It seems Hill will go to Vitra

If this is true, I really believe Imoco will reduce their budget for next season:(

Hill left Vakifbank back than, because she was scared in Turkey. Conegliano is the best team in the world right now and she seemed to have a lot of fun with her teammates. I see a much higher salary as the only reason for her to leave all of this, for the mess as Eczacibasi is...

If Mckenzie Adams will be a starter, the reception will be a big mess with her and Sylla🙈

• I can see Hill back in Turkey, 2016-2018 were bad years indeed don't even remind me. Esp the Ortakoy attack on a night club there by ISIS scared us all obviously. I was in Istanbul back then, Turkey has the worst neighbours... Though I remember being slightly annoyed with Hill back then, the same things had happened... all over Europe but ok its normal she got affected by it as it was so close.

Eczacibasi is probably super rich still if not richer now after COVID-19 as Pharmacists, I wouldn't be surprised if they can break Zhu Ting's contract, my guess tho would be they'd do that... for Zhu Ting again but she can't come this season.