Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Eczacibasi is the best organized club in the world. The owners of club are well respected family and treat their player perfectly; payment-housing-car-bills. Everything is super comfortable. Calling this club mess is stupid. Being pro vball player is not just about "on the court" part.

• Eczacibasi is the best organized club in the world. The owners of club are well respected family and treat their player perfectly; payment-housing-car-bills. Everything is super comfortable. Calling this club mess is stupid. Being pro vball player is not just about "on the court" part.

Everyone called Conegliano a mess as well until last year, at least a lot of people. All it takes is that 1 good season which I'm sure Eczaci will end up delivering sooner or later. (I expect sooner)

Denise Hanke praised the club a lot. She said even when she didn't perform well and ended up on bench the club cared very well for her until the very end, which apparently was very different when the same situation happened in Wroclaw.

Jordan Larson another one, said many times its one of the highlights of her carreer playing there and how thankful she was they even approached her.

• The bad thing about ECZ was the Thaisa case.

• Everyone called Conegliano a mess as well until last year, at least a lot of people. All it takes is that 1 good season which I'm sure Eczaci will end up delivering sooner or later. (I expect sooner)

Who said that Conegliano was mess ? Every single player is super happy in Conegliano in pro way and Guidetti himself told that Conegliano is playing one of the best volleyball before 3 season ago even without injured Robin and Folie :what:

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…other-team-in-europe.html

• Who said that Conegliano was mess ? Every single player is super happy in Conegliano in pro way and Guidetti himself told that Conegliano is playing one of the best volleyball before 3 season ago even without injured Robin and Folie :what:

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…other-team-in-europe.html

I didn't say otherwise... A lot of users here claimed they were messy/flop as a team (even me, and same with EczV) like they are doing now with Eczacibasi bcs they don't win Champions League. I'm sure the environment in Conegliano is great, everyone can see that and their results proof it now.

• Problem with Ecz is that they have HUGE budget and everyone expect from them to win at least one CUP, and they didn't win big CUP for how many years now ? 3years ? That is why they are called messy not reaching goals.

But when you look at their way of playing it is messy, especially because of their messy setters last two season...

• A player from Imoco is very close to go to Japan, but I won't tell you who she is.

It is not on the media yet.

In which team in japan? Hmmm

As far as i know they only get 1mb and/or 1 wing/opposite

Basing on conegliano roster.

Eguno will for sure stay.

You said sylla and sarokaite can't be.

Hill confirmed to eczacibasi?

I think it's between robin and Ogbogu to japan.

Give me an A if i guess it correctly🤣

• Robin in Japan would actually be so fun

Are we talkin de kruijf? I’d sanction that

• omg why :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Because I like her and think she is the type whose skill set would rub off a little bit

• According to some reliable turkish sources,Galatasaray' managers changed their decision and they are trying to find sponsors for the women team.also their decision about foreign players was only about men team.

• According to some reliable turkish sources,Galatasaray' managers changed their decision and they are trying to find sponsors for the women team.also their decision about foreign players was only about men team.

I love that in Turkey we keep cutting the male teams funds off.

i c o n i c

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• I love that in Turkey we keep cutting the male teams funds off.

i c o n i c

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

They know that male volleyball is less watched and less popular than female one.:obey:

:P

Funny thing; most expensive player they have in men team is local player. Manager of galatasaray is an angry old man, he played "nationality" card but everyone complained about it. So, he changed his ideas.

• Funny thing; most expensive player they have in men team is local player. Manager of galatasaray is an angry old man, he played "nationality" card but everyone complained about it. So, he changed his ideas.

Burutay Subaşı?

That's what I was expecting and it is easy to do for men's team since foreigners simply contributed nothing to the team this season. Venno, Antonov and Lucas were all big dissapointments and GS already had solid bench players to replace them.