Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Schwerin head coach said that club will cut 25-30% of their budget for next season and it will be super hard for them.

Last season they had budget 1M.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…te-raggiungibili-per-noi/

• Schwerin head coach said that club will cut 25-30% of their budget for next season and it will be super hard for them.

Last season they had budget 1M.

If my memory is correct, Stuttgart had a budget of around 1.7 million for this season. Schwerin had 0.5 million more than Stuttgart, which means they had 2.2-2.3 million for 19-20 season.

• If my memory is correct, Stuttgart had a budget of around 1.7 million for this season. Schwerin had 0.5 million more than Stuttgart, which means they had 2.2-2.3 million for 19-20 season.

I don't know, that is what article is saying. : /

• Mari Paraíba will leave Monza. According to a Brazilian journalist, she has offers from Casalmaggiore and Perugia (ITA), Aydin (TUR), Minas and Bauru (BRA).

The same journalist said Lauren Gibbemeyer's name is being discussed in a big club in Brazil - I think it's Osasco.

• Is she's still dating a Brazilian? Gibby will feel at home in Osasco, with another setter and coach not so MB-friendly

• Mari Paraíba will leave Monza. According to a Brazilian journalist, she has offers from Casalmaggiore and Perugia (ITA), Aydin (TUR), Minas and Bauru (BRA).

The same journalist said Lauren Gibbemeyer's name is being discussed in a big club in Brazil - I think it's Osasco.

I will be at PalaBarton every fu**ing day! :love:

• If my memory is correct, Stuttgart had a budget of around 1.7 million for this season. Schwerin had 0.5 million more than Stuttgart, which means they had 2.2-2.3 million for 19-20 season.

The Question is every year the same. What is included the Budget? If we don't know this nobody can say Team A have xxx and Team B have more or less

• Is she's still dating a Brazilian? Gibby will feel at home in Osasco, with another setter and coach not so MB-friendly

:dance6: in Roberta's defense she used to play a lot with MBs before going to Osasco

Wow She really has great agent :gone:

• Gibby was dating Thiago Alves. They were one of the best looking volleyball couple ever. :lol:

Yes and she started dating another Brazilian a few months ago. Someone here said he is a member of the Eczasibasi's management. I don't know if they are still together.

• Lol! Hitachi bought out her contract from Flamengo. There’s no entitlement on her part, just plain business.

i would honour contracts i first signed. that for me is my business. having a word of honour and respect to other business partners/reputable clubs.

• i would prefer roberta than fabiola anytime to compete in tokyo olympics. She already had her connections to nt players and it is just unfair for her part if she will not be included.

• i would honour contracts i first signed. that for me is my business. having a word of honour and respect to other business partners/reputable clubs.

I don’t want this discussion be any longer but Hitachi paid Flamengo for her release in which the latter agreed upon. So I don’t understand why Tapp is to blame (as imposed) when she actually honored the agreed arrangement of the two clubs.