Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• It looks like Lippmann(GER, OPP) is gone stay in Scweriner, is She staying because of COVID or big clubs are blind ???:what::what::what:

Hanke(GER, S) is staying too.

https://www.volleynews.it/lo-s…va-a-trattenere-lippmann/

Gibbemeyer is going to Brasil, Osasco.

https://www.volleynews.it/idea…bemeyer-la-segue-losasco/

• I don’t want this discussion be any longer but Hitachi paid Flamengo for her release in which the latter agreed upon. So I don’t understand why Tapp is to blame (as imposed) when she actually honored the agreed arrangement of the two clubs.

Lol you dont get it. Well! That's your opinion and you are just fine with it. Lets say if a team already contacted a player. All agreements were paid and If i would be the player i will grratly honour my agreement because of my respect to the team who noticed my skills in volleyball meet the club's criteria. This is not because the other team paid the former any money. The main point here is honouring contracts. It led the former team to look for new players in the market. Do you even know the stress she made to Flamengo? You just said that was just alright because hitachi paid Flamengo but how aboud the result of it to the former? Uhmmm looking for new players to complete the team! have some time to understand this! 😅🤣😂

• Lol you dont get it. Well! That's your opinion and you are just fine with it. Lets say if a team already contacted a player. All agreements were paid and If i would be the player i will grratly honour my agreement because of my respect to the team who noticed my skills in volleyball meet the club's criteria. This is not because the other team paid the former any money. The main point here is honouring contracts. It led the former team to look for new players in the market. Do you even know the stress she made to Flamengo? You just said that was just alright because hitachi paid Flamengo but how aboud the result of it to the former? Uhmmm looking for new players to complete the team! have some time to understand this! 😅🤣😂

It's so easy to be on a high horse when you're not the one recieving those kind of contracts. That's not how the world works, nor in volleyball nor in other businesses.

• Lol you dont get it. Well! That's your opinion and you are just fine with it. Lets say if a team already contacted a player. All agreements were paid and If i would be the player i will grratly honour my agreement because of my respect to the team who noticed my skills in volleyball meet the club's criteria. This is not because the other team paid the former any money. The main point here is honouring contracts. It led the former team to look for new players in the market. Do you even know the stress she made to Flamengo? You just said that was just alright because hitachi paid Flamengo but how aboud the result of it to the former? Uhmmm looking for new players to complete the team! have some time to understand this! 😅🤣😂

Sadly it’s you who don’t get it. There was a mutual agreement between two clubs. In fact Flamengo earned from it no matter how small so what stress are you talking about? Were they stressed to begin with?

Flamengo could’ve easily refused the offer of Hitachi so they will not be “stressed”. So again, why blame Tapp when she was the who was tossed to go to Japan? 😂

• I really don't know understand why spend so much money in a player like Gibb when you need better OHs or OPPs.

• The news is based on Bruno Voloch and he never said she's going to Osasco. He said she has an offer from a big club. I suggested to be Osasco considering that, among the top teams, they are the only ones without a strong MB duo.

Where Mara and Bia are going?

honestly, your logic doesn’t make sense on this. While Flamengo has contracted Tapp to play, Hitachi gave Flamengo the option to decide whether to terminate it or not, hence the buyout. Tapp wouldn’t be released if Flamengo didn’t agree to do so. It’s not just one-sided.

• It looks like Wolosz is staying afterall, especially after Egonu signed the contract.

Same as Robin De Krujif.

Waiting for 4th OH...

• It looks like Wolosz is staying afterall, especially after Egonu signed the contract.

Where did you find that info? The top polish sport websites/televisions (Polsat Sport, Sportowe Fakty, TVP Sport) reported recently she might join Eczacibasi.

• First rumors about Jovana Stevanovic were that She is going to play in Monza next season, but afterall it looks like Laura will stay...

Any new info ??

• What is up with TL, is there any rumors about transfers ??? I can't find any except BIG 3 and THY. ??

• The Question is every year the same. What is included the Budget? If we don't know this nobody can say Team A have xxx and Team B have more or less

The budget of Stuttgart (1.7 million) was mentioned in the local newspaper and confirmed by the sport director of the club. The cost is for personal cost.

Here is the link: https://www.stuttgarter-nachri…cd-bb72-7c3681798f63.html

I couldn't quite remember the source that Schwerin has 0.5 million more. However, the sport director of Stuttgart mentioned that both Schwerin and Dresden have higher budget. A recent news stated that Schwerin has around 1.5 million budget for 20/21 season, 30% less than this season. It means they had at least 2.1 million for 19/20 season.