Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Yeah We literally don't know anything about budgets of teams or correct salaries for the players. In football you know everything.

• The budget of Stuttgart (1.7 million) was mentioned in the local newspaper and confirmed by the sport director of the club. The cost is for personal cost.

Here is the link: https://www.stuttgarter-nachri…cd-bb72-7c3681798f63.html

I couldn't quite remember the source that Schwerin has 0.5 million more. However, the sport director of Stuttgart mentioned that both Schwerin and Dresden have higher budget. A recent news stated that Schwerin has around 1.5 million budget for 20/21 season, 30% less than this season. It means they had at least 2.1 million for 19/20 season.

Stuttgart also Kim and Auriel Irion ever said that Schwerin and Dresden have more Money. And then looked at the Team in Stuttgart and laugh :gone:

• RUMORS

Brescia

Marta Bechis (ITA, S) staying, back up setter Signorile(ITA, S) or Di Lulio (ITA,S)

Francesca Parlangeli (ITA, L) staying too.

I really don't know why would any of this two setter wanted to be back up setter when they can be starters in other teams :whistle:

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…ero-signorile-o-di-iulio/

• Italian teams are first signing with domestic players than making offer for foreign one. And that is good. They have huge pool of domestic players.

• That's not what the article says. It says they're trying to keep Bechis, but if they can't alternatives could be Signorile or Di Iulio.

(it's Iulio with an i, not Lulio)

• That's not what the article says. It says they're trying to keep Bechis, but if they can't alternatives could be Signorile or Di Iulio.

(it's Iulio with an i, not Lulio)

Sorry my google translate is not the best one.

Pls correct me :lol:

• I mean it was between Ecz or Asia because Italian teams already sign their OHs same as Vakif.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brankica leaves to, that would mean Thompson is gone play as OH for Fener.

Hill is still close to sign with Conegliano who left for them as second OH ?

• Ortolani and Di Iulio sisters will very likely play in Perugia.

Perugia should also confirm Veronica Angeloni, Casillo and Cecchetto.

https://www.sportmediaset.medi…FS_VgcgV5NmV3Btb7Q2psRtBM

Uuuu nice domestic transfer, waiting for foreign players :win:

I hope Ema Strunjak (CRO, MB) will stay but as starter MB, She had really nice performance this season !!!

• In the future, instead of presenting google translated text, either ask some Italian-speaking member to tell you what it says, or wait for someone else to provide the info first.

• Someone will correct as him, what is the problem ? I will not ask someone to post something :aww:

• i'm telling you how it's going to be. You will disobey at your own peril.

• I understand that people here have been nurturing hate among each other for ages, but sometimes attitudes here are sooooo extra. Although s/he is always stirring the pot in the forum, being sarcastic and confrontational, I think we shouldn't do the same. We can correct people in more polite ways.

• I understand that people here have been nurturing hate among each other for ages, but sometimes attitudes here are sooooo extra. Although s/he is always stirring the pot in the forum, being sarcastic and confrontational, I think we shouldn't do the same. We can correct people in more polite ways.

:flower:

1)This is not the thread to discuss politics of site governing. There's an appropriate one in Announcements subsection if you have any complaints or suggestion (New management looking for suggestions!)

2)I really don't know where you get the fodder for "more polite" part. I laid down a rule, and warned a member who indicated that he won't obey it that there will be consequences for it. Crovolley's propensity to regard everything which is not to his advantage as an "attack" should not trick you into thinking that's what it is.

3)Now that I have explained my actions (which were as a consequence of a report by a member, btw) any and all posts on this topic after this not by an admin will be summarily deleted as off-topic.

• Boskovic leave soon as possible please if this is true.

• This is like watching a train-wreck. So terrible, yet so fascinating, you can't avert your eyes...:wall:

Tijana, Tico, honey, baby, love, please, pleeeeease GET OUT.