Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Faruk Eczacıbasi said that Eczacıbasi won't hire any other foreigner than Boskovic. She will be the only foreign player in the team. They will focus on young local players. He was a guest on Başak koc's instagram live. I haven't watch it. If someone did they can explain more about what he said exactly.

I think he said they will continue with Boskovic and try to focus on young players. I don’t think he specifically said there will be only one foreigner.

• In that case, I'll have to warn you as well, Brtkk. Best not comment on it, if you are not sure what it says, and just provide a link with a request for someone to translate it in future.:)

• Berenika Tomsia thinks of ending her career soon. However, she also wants to be in Poland which means she'll decide to end it now or play one more season in Poland. - sport.tvp.pl - interview form 29.03

There were also rumours that one player is coming back to Legionovia and Tomsia played there a couple years ago. Everyone thought it could be Gorecka but in this case it may be Tomsia.

Other interesting rumours from Poland:

Developres interested in Brakocevic-Canzian, Fidon-Lebleu and Lippmann, Anna Stencel- it makes sens since Zaroslinska, Frantti, Mlejnkova and Gałucha are leaving

MKS Kalisz interested in Monika Bociek and Julia Twardowska

Radomka Radom interested in Julia Twardowska and Justyna Łukasik

Milena Sadurek-Mikołajczyk-Radecka-(Krzysztalowicz) :) has an offer from Poland to return to sport.

• Other interesting rumours from Poland:

Developres interested in Brakocevic-Canzian, Fidon-Lebleu and Lippmann, Anna Stencel- it makes sens since Zaroslinska, Frantti, Mlejnkova and Gałucha are leaving

I really hope Developres will transfer some good replacements, because it was nice to watch them last year? Any news who will be the new setter? Because Valentin will leave right?

• I really hope Developres will transfer some good replacements, because it was nice to watch them last year? Any news who will be the new setter? Because Valentin will leave right?

Yes. There is rumor they will sign with young setter Marta Krajewska who was playing in BKS Bielsko last season, It makes sense because they will have foreign opposite and two OHs. Marta was starting setter in her team for the most of the season. It's unpopular opinion but I think she's more creative than Nowicka.

I think Milena Sadurek might join Legionovia. It's close to her home and she's friend with Chiappini. There is not a lot of good polish setter and Legionovia need polish setter as back-up. I must admit that I really like Milena as commentator. Her bitchy comments about some players are amazing. Especially, when she talks about her ex-friends/teammates like Plak or Mori :D

Speaking about Tomsia, last season Antiga wanted her in Developres but she decided to play in Japan. I think she might get an offer from Rzeszów once again because both opposites will leave the team.

• Yes. There is rumor they will sign with young setter Marta Krajewska who was playing in BKS Bielsko last season, It makes sense because they will have foreign opposite and two OHs. Marta was starting setter in her team for the most of the season. It's unpopular opinion but I think she's more creative than Nowicka.

I think Milena Sadurek might join Legionovia. It's close to her home and she's friend with Chiappini. There is not a lot of good polish setter and Legionovia need polish setter as back-up. I must admit that I really like Milena as commentator. Her bitchy comments about some players are amazing. Especially, when she talks about her ex-friends/teammates like Plak or Mori :D

Speaking about Tomsia, last season Antiga wanted her in Developres but she decided to play in Japan. I think she might get an offer from Rzeszów once again because both opposites will leave the team.

I think Krajewska has valid contract with Bielsko. But that is true - she did quite well this season.

Milena’s comments about Sorokaite were hilarious :D.

• Yes. There is rumor they will sign with young setter Marta Krajewska who was playing in BKS Bielsko last season, It makes sense because they will have foreign opposite and two OHs. Marta was starting setter in her team for the most of the season. It's unpopular opinion but I think she's more creative than Nowicka.

Is there a foreigner limit in Poland?

• I think he said they will continue with Boskovic and try to focus on young players. I don’t think he specifically said there will be only one foreigner.

One more proof that Wolosz is gone stay in Conegliano and that Hill is not coming to Eczacibasi.