Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Oh come on, you know what I mean...both because it's obvious and because I recall us having this discussion before.:P

In completely open terms, the amount of fat on her thighs and gluteus maximus is dragging her down to earth too much whenever she jumps, which causes her to expand too much energy trying to stay in the air as long as it is needed to spike (among other reasons, this is why her spiking technique looks atrocious; possibly the least aesthetically pleasing spiking technique in volleyball right now). For each spike, she expands comparatively more energy than practically any other player, severely limiting her durability.

And no, it's not sexist to say that. Exactly the same logic would apply, in exactly the same mechanical way, to a male player.

I don't remember if we had the same discussion before.

possibly I would have reacted same way if this topic was discussed previously since body shaming generally triggers me.

And no, I don't have much fat on my thighs and gluteus maximus 🤣🙈

• Oh come on, you know what I mean...both because it's obvious and because I recall us having this discussion before.:P

In completely open terms, the amount of fat on her thighs and gluteus maximus is dragging her down to earth too much whenever she jumps, which causes her to expand too much energy trying to stay in the air as long as it is needed to spike (among other reasons, this is why her spiking technique looks atrocious; possibly the least aesthetically pleasing spiking technique in volleyball right now). For each spike, she expands comparatively more energy than practically any other player, severely limiting her durability.

And no, it's not sexist to say that. Exactly the same logic would apply, in exactly the same mechanical way, to a male player.

I agree, Hande had this issue as well for a while and as she lost some weight she became so much more energetic and athletic, I mean that's not rocket science anyway. Plak is a very talented girl, the problems are clear, I think she looks beautiful as she is right now, it's not that, but indeed for her game it's something that holds her back.

• I don't remember if we had the same discussion before.

possibly I would have reacted same way if this topic was discussed previously since body shaming generally triggers me.

And no, I don't have much fat on my thighs and gluteus maximus 🤣🙈

It wasn't just the 2 of us, about half a dozen of us were discussing a few months ago why and in what way Plak's physique is limiting her. That's probably why you don't remember.:)

And hey, you're speaking with a guy who is a card-carrying member of big-ass club.:lol: My weight is 10 kg above the ideal weight for my height, but my gluteus maximus looks as if I had 15-20 kg in excess.:lol:

• Ana Cristina (16 yo and best OH from last u-18) its not going to change her citinzenship.

Seems like she is going to play for Volero.

That's a good development if that is the case... but i do think she will study there as well.. so if she will not be in the brazil nt this year, i will be very mad.

• Source?

I saw on a Instagram. I think that this topic are for rumours, right? You can find on Instagrans related to brazilian volleyball

She spoke very clear on a video that shE will not change her citizenship. The Volero thing was written below the instagram video.

• Plak has been at the world stage for so many years that i thought that she was more older.

• I saw on a Instagram. I think that this topic are for rumours, right? You can find on Instagrans related to brazilian volleyball

She spoke very clear on a video that shE will not change her citizenship. The Volero thing was written below the instagram video.

Link

• I saw on a Instagram. I think that this topic are for rumours, right? You can find on Instagrans related to brazilian volleyball

I was not doubting you or thinking it was official, my bad! I was just curious as it's been a hot topic over here for a while and I hadn't seen anything new about it. Thanks though.

• Plak is always a mess. 😂 I think she is going to be that player that is THERE but never really get THERE if you guys know what I mean. The talk about her physicality is true, not being mean or sexist, but it is true. She has extra baggage that keeps her from producing lower body power at a high level for a long period of time.

Plummer is slow as hell. She has power and height, but she lacks speed and agility. I don’t see her being a dominant OH. Maybe a Rahimova-ish kinda Opp if she decides to switch.

• It wasn't just the 2 of us, about half a dozen of us were discussing a few months ago why and in what way Plak's physique is limiting her. That's probably why you don't remember.:)

And hey, you're speaking with a guy who is a card-carrying member of big-ass club.:lol: My weight is 10 kg above the ideal weight for my height, but my gluteus maximus looks as if I had 15-20 kg in excess.:lol:

Are we talking about a Serbian guy with a Latino ass😍 pics, or didn't happen🤣

• I was not doubting you or thinking it was official, my bad! I was just curious as it's been a hot topic over here for a while and I hadn't seen anything new about it. Thanks though.

Whic nationality was the rumors referring to?🤔

• Hoping for Jaja Santiago (Philippines) to play in Europe, most specially in Italy or Turkey, the girl is on fire in JVL and helping the team winning bronze for the 1st time. Battling the worlds best the likes of Annie Drews, Sinead Jack, Akinradewo, Fabiana and MIJAILOVIC who blocked by Santiago 5 times I think for her to not making a handshakes when the game is over.:what::what::what:

• Hoping for Jaja Santiago (Philippines) to play in Europe, most specially in Italy or Turkey, the girl is on fire in JVL and helping the team winning bronze for the 1st time. Battling the worlds best the likes of Annie Drews, Sinead Jack, Akinradewo, Fabiana and MIJAILOVIC who blocked by Santiago 5 times I think for her to not making a handshakes when the game is over.:what::what::what:

How is her stats playing there?

• According to this post Fatma is going to Eczaci.

great move by ECZ