Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Fokuke had 80 block points in her last season with Hisamitsu Springs. Iwasaka and her combined 175 block points. :super:

#NanaPower

lol

• Giovanni Guidetti in an interview for PZPS said that to his knowledge Wolosz is not going to Eczacibasi because she signed a 2 years contract with Conegliano. He also said that he wanted Stysiak last season in Vakifbank but she already signed with Scandicci.

• As I said it before both Hill and Wolosz are staying and that some users have fake "inside" source. But okej it become legal here, so nothing against that.

I mean even Ecz president (Or who ever said that from Ecz) they are building young squad with young player.

Both Wolosz and Hill are not young in term of sport age aftert they made that statment We could conclude that this are fake rumors.

• I am sorry if it was mentioned before but I couldn’t remember where Hancock was rumored to play next season. Can anyone please tell me? I really like her.

Staying in Novara. Not yet official.

• Giovanni Guidetti in an interview for PZPS said that to his knowledge Wolosz is not going to Eczacibasi because she signed a 2 years contract with Conegliano. He also said that he wanted Stysiak last season in Vakifbank but she already signed with Scandicci.

Stysiak is for real new Egonu, Haak or Boskovic.

She is still very young and not stabile at all as player. Few years ago Egonu was like her.

Haak and Boskovic on another hand were stabile from young age, but look what beast Egonu become.

It all depends on her, in which direction She will go and Can She live her potential to become new big thing.

• Good for Imoco, them and Vakifbank will probably have a rebattle this season then!

A question, is Imoco not influenced by all this economic problems which will get worse or are they planning one more good season and then cutting budget drastically next season? I mean keeping Egonu, Hill and Wolosz (without salary reductions) is a though job economically.

• How do you mean it will get worst ? Now it is worst than ever. This is the year when GDP is dropping everywhere.

Next year economically year will get better. So I don't know why would they cut their budget. Especially if they repeat this amazing season. And they probably will.

• Good for Imoco, them and Vakifbank will probably have a rebattle this season then!

A question, is Imoco not influenced by all this economic problems which will get worse or are they planning one more good season and then cutting budget drastically next season? I mean keeping Egonu, Hill and Wolosz (without salary reductions) is a though job economically.

As far as I know, all of them accepted to stay with a salary reduction (I don't know how much % reduction though).

• We did not see the effects of this process on the economy yet, which will get worse during/after summer. Italy, as one of the popular touristic destinations, will suffer a lot for tourism (like Turkey).

That's why I am assuming that they are way over their budget this season with keeping these names, which might mean reduction in budget to recover in the upcoming years.

Having an amazing year does not mean anything until they get the titles, cups and such. Besides they already have a main sponsor, it is not like they will find another giant sponsor because they were so good this season.

No way. They were affected a lot, actually.

Most of their players accepted to cut their contracts. And It wasn't easy at all with 2 of them. The only starter they could actually loose is Sylla.

Ogbogu and Sorokaite wanted to play full time and they're leaving. I don't know about Geerties, bus was rumored to be leaving too weeks ago, for the same reason.