Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Not at all... She will be a downgrade, with her lack of reception, for sure... Garay can't guarantee a good reception by herself

• They could, but no team does that efficiently in club level, or for a good amount of time at least:( But it's a nice idea, I dig it, false Opp is fun to watch

• false Opp is fun to watch

Why do you call it "false OPP"? I think it's fun, too. YOLO, baby! Hitachi has a wonderful false OP as well, Miyu Kubota.

• Why do you call it "false OPP"? I think it's fun, too. YOLO, baby! Hitachi has a wonderful false OP as well, Miyu Kubota.

does Shinnabe considered as false Opp, too? Or Japan has always use the 4 women receiving system?

They could, but no team does that efficiently in club level, or for a good amount of time at least:( But it's a nice idea, I dig it, false Opp is fun to watch

Rexona tried it with Monique to disguise Kosheleva, right?

Waleskinha covered Mari in receiving too back then.

• does Shinnabe considered as false Opp, too? Or Japan has always use the 4 women receiving system?

the term 'false op' is new to me so I'm not sure. Shinnabe is less likely to receive the serve and then attack it than YOLO or Kubota. Or at least that's my impression. Shinnabe seems to attack more in transition. So I don't know if 'false OP' means just an OP who receives, or an OP who receives, passes, attacks, 1,2,3.

• Why do you call it "false OPP"? I think it's fun, too. YOLO, baby! Hitachi has a wonderful false OP as well, Miyu Kubota.

I don't know the official terminology, but I borrowed it from football and their "false nines", strikers who are positioned as forward as possible, but they act more like a midfield, assisting and passing, scoring is not their main goal.. But we could probably find a better term for that xD

• I have only known about receiving Opp. False Opp is new to me as well. 😂 Can Martinez receive decently? Maybe they can use her as receiving Opp. But Buijs need to make sure she can kill the ball all the time if they wanna do that. She didn’t really have a good season with Rexona.

• Rumors about Brakocevic in Rzeszów are getting stronger. I even heard she already signed with them. According to volleynews.it Eva Mori may replace Valentin, and Zaroslinska will go to Chemik which is weird because I thought she is going to ŁKS.

• Market Balkestein-Grothues will stay in Aydın BBSK. Anthi Vasilantonaki will play there as well.

Well Anthi is definitly an upgrade over Plak! I hope Boz will stay and there will be a better libero, so Balkestein-Grothues doesn't have the pressure to receive on her own😅 Will they sign a foreign middle blocker or setter?

• Megan Courtney rumored to play for Scandicci next season. I don't know why they would sign her, becasue they already have Lucia Bosetti as defensive outside hitter. Also Markovic who is rumored to be the fourth outside hitter for Scandicci is an defensive outside hitter right?

Will this also mean Robinson will stay in Fenerbahçe?

https://www.sportmediaset.medi…ey_17943347-202002a.shtml